Carson wentz out indefinitely

DBW

On 8/2/2021 at 11:59 AM, toolg said:

Yup, Colts won't be giving up a first round pick to the Eagles

Yay I'm glad we got rid of him for some compensation before this was discovered

1 minute ago, Fresh_Prince said:

Yay I'm glad we got rid of him for some compensation before this was discovered

I think Wentz will be ok. Think about it... They're saying he had this in 2017, when he was playing MVP-caliber football (before wrecking his knee against the Rams). And before that, as he played through college, becoming the #2 pick in the draft.

But it's not going to help the Eagles if he doesn't play at least 70% of Colts' snaps this season.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2021/08/16/colts-qb-carson-wentz-begin-walk-throughs-throwing-soon/8145772002/

But it’s not a firm sign yet that Indianapolis believes Wentz has a chance to be back for the Sept. 12 opener against Seattle, a game that’s a little less than a month away. "I continue to be optimistic about his return, but it still doesn’t make any sense for me to try to predict when that will be, because as that rehab continues and he starts pushing it, you don’t know, is there a setback along the way when you really start going harder?” Reich said. "Right now, everything feels like it’s great, but have we really tested it?”

• 2 weeks later...

Chicago Bears quarterback Nick Foles increased his trade value tremendously

One team that might come calling for Foles is the Indianapolis Colts. Yes, reuniting Foles with head coach Frank Reich would make a lot of sense. But, he’d also be teaming up with Carson Wentz once more. Many wonder whether or not that would be a positive for Wentz’s psyche.

The Colts’ quarterback room took a hit on Saturday when rookie Sam Ehlinger was injured and could be out for a little while. Meanwhile, Wentz is just coming back from injury himself. The only dependable quarterback, health-wise, is a second-year passer, backup Jacob Eason.

Lmao!! 

@EazyEaglez

On 8/1/2021 at 3:44 PM, paco said:

Book it:

1) Wentz out for the year

2) Colts trade a 6 to the bears for Foles. 

3) Colts win it all, we get pick 64

4) Eagles win it all against the Colts and get pick 64