Preseason: New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles 8/19/21 7:30 EST

EagleJoe8

Pryor isn't a tackle, he's a guard, I have no idea what's on the minds of some of these coaches

I know it's mostly our twos out there, but the Patriots are gonna be better than people think.

Siriani looks like a doofus with that stupid pink highlighter hanging from his visor. 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

You never know. Their objective could have been sloppy play, poor tackling, and no points.

In which case, they're quite pleased.

Wait until Big Pick Nick gets in there to seal the deal

50/50 to Reagor.  Didn’t really fight, but it was a bad throw. If this dude is so fast how is he not getting separation? 

McPherson got smoked. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Why the F wouldn’t Reagor fight for that ball

It was a bad throw, but Reagor made a worse effort.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

It was a bad throw, but Reagor made a worse effort.

I am not at all defending the throw, but you gotta fight and try and get that ball

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the end result of a near decade of awful drafting. 

2 minutes ago, jmac+djaxallday said:

Looks like the bloom is off McPhearson.  He was beat pretty badly there.

He looked bad, but not a fan of the defense in one on one sets in this situation. Even in preseason we should be playing a better defense than that. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I am not at all defending the throw, but you gotta fight and try and get that ball

Agreed. Reagor hasn’t looked good today. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

He looked bad, but not a fan of the defense in one on one sets in this situation. Even in preseason we should be playing a better defense than that. 

They played it more like a 3rd and short than a 1st and 10 - but I'm OK with trying things like that while you can.

Drops and guys not really getting separation. Overall the receivers aren’t playing very well. The offensive and defensive lines also did not look so good. Not going to overblow this, because many of the starters saw any action though.

Archived