Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

How have we got 2 W’s?

ICYMI

 

 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Or linebackers. 

I don't think Howie knows what a LB is

I hate the schemes, gameplanning and play calls on both sides of the ball.  Painful to watch.

Ok, don’t know why we’re getting on Hurts this game. Has he been on the field today? I feel like I’ve been watching practice mode of Madden, thus far 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Good. Let this get ugly. This needs to get ugly for ish to change. 

It's been ugly.   It needs to get The View ugly, before anything gets addressed.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I think hurts could be a backup QB. But I agree it's time to play Minshew. 

Hurts can backup somewhere else

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Or linebackers. 

Or a defender period.

Just now, NOTW said:

ICYMI

 

 

The whole team has been downgraded to out.

This is what happens when you suck at drafting for like five years in a row

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I get that. I don't blame him for taking the job. Only 32 of them on the planet.

Im done watching this until something in the front office changes. I'm not going to keep saying the same sheet every single year about the product  on the field while the FO stays the same

We will be lucky if we win another game this year. 

  • Author

Reagor fumbles out of bounds.

Do these guys just smack each other with pillows in practice?

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Or a defender period.

This.  Cox can go honestly.  Take Slay with him. 

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

We don't have a DC. 

Or a HC, technically.

Just now, rrfierce said:

How have we got 2 W’s?

Turns out Darnold is a bust. And the falcons had a really bad off day. 

3 minutes ago, NOTW said:

They can build other areas and add a QB in 2023. 

Agreed. This team isn't going anywhere 

I’m not even angry anymore (my excitement has been slowly decreasing since week 2). This team has made me completely numb.

We won’t see another run the rest of the gsme unless it’s by Hurts.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I don't think Howie knows what a LB is

Weekly reminder: they haven't drafted a LB in the 1st round since 1979.

55 passing yards 

Of course he fumbles lol

1 minute ago, rrfierce said:

How have we got 2 W’s?

Lions will get their 1st win

Can we pay a hooker to trap Siri getting a handy on camera? It is Vegas. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.