Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

Just now, Birdman said:

He's Kotite level of stupid 

Kotite’s a genius compared to Siri. 

Only the Eagles defense would make a TE with 4 receptions on the year look like Travis Kelce.  

So, The Raiders can score at will. So, naturally, you make it easier for them by attempting and failing at an onside kick.

Brilliant.

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

I want to lunch Siri in the nuts

You hungry bro? 🤣

Just now, bigdog54 said:

Gannon your defense doesn’t work. That’s all 

We'd be better off with Rich Gannon coaching our D

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

and that's what your girl said when Hurts pulled out and blasted all over her face 🤣

It's perfectly understandable to be angry that I picked my wife over you. But hey Hurts is available and soon won't have a job so he will have plenty of time on his hands. Maybe you should try to meet him? Might be good for you. Chin up tiger!

Wide open as usual. Can they even trade any of these bums?

  • Author
1 minute ago, Birdman said:

He's Kotite level of stupid 

Kotite at least won a playoff game. I can't see that with Siri.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Yeah. Miami wants him and he wants to go. I don't blame him for not wanting to play for Siri. But I believe they did try. Which gives me hope that their not blind to Hurts suckiness

I'd be happy if they just went bpa in the draft. Don't force a qb. There's not 1 qb worth taking in the 1st rd this year

This defense makes my stomach turn. 

Just now, b_west3 said:

This team has to have the highest collection of players who otherwise would not be in the NFL.  

And coaches who wouldn’t make it in high school football. 

No wonder Lane was depressed. 

1 minute ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

I want to lunch Siri in the nuts

His wife might not go for that.

Can Luri just leave Siri and Gannon in LV. 

4 minutes ago, QuinnWR4 said:

Gannon has to be the worst DC in the history of football. 

I still say you gotta give him  break, he has nothing behind the front 4

It’s pretty clear we have basically zero talent on this team outside of a couple guys….Howie has to go.  I’m not trusting him to make 3 picks in the top 5, he’s gonna get them all wrong 😂 

Both starting RBs are out now

 

You all should be glad you didn't go through Marion Campbell's era

Just now, Portyansky said:

You hungry bro? 🤣

Whoops. 

It's unbelievable how easily teams run on us.  I can take losing but I just can't watch a team like this.

Just now, Godfather said:

I'd be happy if they just went bpa in the draft. Don't force a qb. There's not 1 qb worth taking in the 1st rd this year

And go with Hurts another year? Ew. 

  • Author

First down Oakla, err, LA, err, Oakla, I mean LV.

9 minutes ago, DBW said:

He doesn’t have any WRs to throw to.  

Smith & Goedert are really good. Sanders (before injury obviously), Gainwell & Scott is a good RB group. 

Plus a good O line.

I’m now convinced we go 1-5 in our division. 

  • Author

TD Raiders,

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.