Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

I hate Gannon more than Siri. At least Siri has shown he's willing to change this game by attempting to run. Gannon is insane. HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

This team is awful. I'd rather take gun safety advice from Alec Baldwin than watch this train wreck.

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Just when you think they've finally run out of ways to embarrass us...

Has this guy not watched the Eagles this year? This happens every week.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

What’s the point of a bend don’t break defense that always breaks?

We don't have a DC. 

Can someone get Levon Kirkland on the phone?

Just now, b_west3 said:

Lmao what?  0-6 seems more likely.  Every team plays with more passion than this, yes, even NY. 

I’m not gonna argue about that, I just feel they win one by accident. 

  • Author
Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

He didn't hire himself

I get that. I don't blame him for taking the job. Only 32 of them on the planet.

1 minute ago, b_west3 said:

Lmao what?  0-6 seems more likely.  Every team plays with more passion than this, yes, even NY. 

They aren’t beating Washington or New York.

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Minshew. If I was Hurts landlord, he would be on the street scrapping dumpsters for food

I think hurts could be a backup QB. But I agree it's time to play Minshew. 

This is all on Howie. He hired the coaches, he drafted the players. No more f’n excuses. Fire him! 

This team is hard to watch. Blow it up 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

We don't have a DC. 

Or linebackers. 

Seems like the norm.. barely got touched. This d and their Swiss cheese holes.

At least it’s not a national game. 

Just now, PoconoDon said:

No LB'ers = no run defense. It's still true.

This shows how bad Gannon is at understanding the makeup of his team.  He wants to play both safeties deep, which puts more pressure on the LBs to cover more intermediate area and to react to the run.  And, LB is the worst talent level on the defense.  So, he is putting most of the responsibility for this defense on a LB corps that isn't even at a NFL talent level.  Just plain stupid.

This Eagles D is contributing to an absolute monster week for my fantasy teams, had to pick up Drake as emergency cover after Chubb went down.

1 minute ago, Mauserbob said:

Just when you think they've finally run out of ways to embarrass us...

THIS group hasn't even really started yet. They can be far worse than this.

My dog just left the room

2 minutes ago, PhillyPhreak24 said:

This team is awful. I'd rather take gun safety advice from Alec Baldwin than watch this train wreck.

After listening to that blowhard rant for an hour about how everyone sucks but him. 😄

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Trade Siri and Hurts for a six pack of PBR and a cheesesteak. We might have to pay for someone to take the DC. 

PBR and cheesesteak is too much. I'd accept a McChicken for Hurts

1 minute ago, Heavywchamp said:

Crazy we may end of with 2 top 5 draft picks 

Would only matter if Howie wasn't picking. Top 5 10 15 all the same. Pure trash.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

They aren’t beating Washington or New York.

That was my point. 

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

They aren’t beating Washington or New York.

I’ll give them one accidental win. We’re not far off on this. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.