Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

Way to play 5 yards off. 

this may end up as one of the worst losses in franchise history. they look 100% defeated on both sides. and there's no bright spot here.

 

do you really trust this front office and coaching staff with three top ten picks???? yeah, exactly the problem...

Yeah I'm out. 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

The "dream team" I think still has it for me. 

Nah. I mean I hated how they talked about that but I hate this team more for sure.

To think I was actually considering going to this game in the pre-season. Dodged an expensive bullet there. 

F crap poop

4th and goal.. go for it. Why not.

We can't call our defense a defense. It should just be an "efense".  No "d". 

  • Author

PAT missed! We're back in this!

 

:roll: 

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I mean he’s right? What did he do?

Not sure tbh. It was the way Merrill said it that made me laugh. I'm obviously not happy that JJAW is hurt but you wonder how it happened considering he barely plays.

Our punter is literally the only good thing this season. 

Good thing about a blowout is the Raiders will go prevent and Hurts will put up meaningless stats and everyone will say see he is not the problem. 

He missed the XP!!! We got a chance!!!

Well.

Lol there’s still plenty of time too

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

You see your issue is you are applying logic to this situation which is the mistake. 

I know. Howie is just Lurie’s shill. 

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Gannon going to get yelled at by Nick again? Lol

Maybe he'll put a mean post on the interwebz

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

PAT missed! We're back in this!

 

:roll: 

It’s not over, boys!

5 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Better than watching this garbage every week. Might as well see. 

Exactly 

Going for it on 4th in a blowout win because you have no respect for Gannon's defense. 

Embarrassing. 

Raiders just rubbed their nuts on our face

could have kicked a FG to go up 20, instead got an easy free TD

Td 31-7. These guys don’t even care. Not a care in the world and collecting that paycheck.

I'm out on this team. I love the NFL and this team are killing my love for the sport. I'm not watching this game and I'm not going to watch another full game this year. I just can't do it anymore. 

Just now, Mike030270 said:

Lol there’s still plenty of time too

Plenty of time for our blood pressure to exceed our yardage output on offense.

Time to hurts to get some tds to make his stats respectable.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.