Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

How nice would it be to have a real QB, like Derek Carr

Rstarter watching this game rn:

(If you know you know)

 

FB_IMG_1634422481558.jpg

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hope not. 

going for it on your own 30 and then the onside kick with zero momentum sealed it for me...

Sirianni is nothing more than a useful idiot for Howie/Jeff to tank this season 

7 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

The "dream team" I think still has it for me. 

Ditto.

Name that last productive defensive player that we drafted? I'll wait

Just now, Big___Al said:

Just thought the same thing myself. I usually pause the game, for a smoke or to get a beer, but I'm done. I just don't care.

I can't do it anymore. I can't watch another year of the NFL pass me by without truly appreciating what a great sport it is. I'm not going to do it because I love watching the NFL too much. So I'm out. 

Lol. Announcer said get a TD here and make it a game!!! Does he not see how our D is playing???

1 minute ago, phil77 said:

Here we go let’s pad some stats 

What do you expect the team to do for Fs sake, shake the Raiders hands and concede with 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter to play?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So just garbage then? 

Middle of the pack

no gain

Here come the meaningless points and yards.

 Brilliant play call. 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Who cares if he does or doesn't. Minshew isn't going to be any better with this utter garbage.

We need to see if we can go with Minshew next year and be competitive. Because there aren't really any can't miss talented QBs in this draft.

Reagor can’t do anything right.

1 minute ago, bitbased said:

I think Carr has more pass completions than we have offensive snaps

We have 34 plays to 28 completions, so it's not far off.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Reagor can’t do anything right.

Do you expect him to?

overthrown

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

going for it on your own 30 and then the onside kick with zero momentum sealed it for me...

Sirianni is nothing more than a useful idiot for Howie/Jeff to tank this season 

Oh he's a clown for sure! For sure. 

Does Jonathan Vilma hear what he’s saying ? He’s taking rubbish which isn’t helping.

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

Middle of the pack

Ha! Good one bud. 

One QB over 90% completion percentage and one under 50%.

The Mount Union playbook is not working. 

This is our worst team in over 20 years. 

rollout right, rollout right, rollout right

 

yeah... free mineshaw. 

underthrown

The Gainwell hype train has gone careening off the rails

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.