Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

Hurts and Siri will go down with the ship together 

How nice would it be to have a real QB, like Derek Carr

Dan Campbell's Lions are going to bite our kneecaps next week for their first win unless they somehow beat the Rams today.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hope not. 

I mean he’s gotta get trashed eventually right? I know there’s bumps with a new coach but he’s clueless.

Another flag….

Just now, Godfather said:

I hope Hurts doesn't 

Who cares if he does or doesn't. Minshew isn't going to be any better with this utter garbage.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Is Sirianni making it all year?

Who replaces him? Steichen?

I wasn't in favor of it before but I say blow it all up and start over...sigh...

Minshew needs to start next week. I'm sick of watching this artichoke of a QB in Hurts. Nick Saban benched him for a reason,

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

What’s the point?

So he doesn’t get injured when the game is pretty much done

Just now, metal said:

Update: Derek Carr is down to a 90.3% completion percentage.

Only 90%? How dare he throw a couple incompletions.

Here we go let’s pad some stats 

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I mean he’s gotta get trashed eventually right? I know there’s bumps with a new coach but he’s clueless.

I hope so but I doubt it. Lurie doesn't tend to react that quickly. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Who cares if he does or doesn't. Minshew isn't going to be any better with this utter garbage.

This offense with Minshew will be better then trash

At least Washington and New York seem to be playing with heart. That’s why they won’t beat either of them.

Surprised Sirianni didn’t accept that penalty

Chuckie is available........... 😗

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm out on this team. I love the NFL and this team are killing my love for the sport. I'm not watching this game and I'm not going to watch another full game this year. I just can't do it anymore. 

Just thought the same thing myself. I usually pause the game, for a smoke or to get a beer, but I'm done. I just don't care.

Of course there’s a flag. Why wouldn’t there be? The Eagles completed a pass so we need a flag.

The GM & entire coaching staff needs to be fired before the plane touches down in Philly.  This team is a disgrace...........wow. 

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

How nice would it be to have a real QB, like Derek Carr

I wish Hurts could see the vanilla defense we show every week. 

Just now, Godfather said:

This offense with Minshew will be better then trash

So just garbage then? 

Hurts 62 yards and we have DeVonta. Lol

I think Carr has more pass completions than we have offensive snaps

5332.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.