GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hate this team. There's nothing to like at all. No future. No young stud. It's a team that shoots itself in the foot. Gives up easy plays and has no discipline. I hate this team. 

tell us how you really feel 🙂

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Bud... This team is a bad team. This O is a bad unit. The OL looks awful. The WRs are not good. Minshew may well be better than Hurts but this O is so bad. Oh not to mention their play caller is a clown and a dope.

Even with all the injuries and Lane taking 2 weeks off, the oline has played well. Better then last season. WRs are good but we don't see it most weeks because the qb is the worse player on offense 

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Sucks we still have another quarter of this ish.

Plenty of time for garbage stat padding lol

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I think Siri and his sidekick DC will be gone. We have one of the biggest drafts we have ever had coming up. Can't afford to let Siri screw them up. 

Siri screw it up? Look I'm no Siri fan and and want him out but Siri isn't the issue here. Howie is the issue, well and Lurie. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

So we gonna spot them a win then? 😂

I got the final score at 36 to 13 Lions. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

So we gonna spot them a win then? 😂

They are giving the Rams a run for their money 

1 minute ago, Cheesteakitis said:

tell us how you really feel 🙂

I can't believe I'm saying it but I hate this team. I see no positive future for this team for a long long time to come. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Siri screw it up? Look I'm no Siri fan and and want him out but Siri isn't the issue here. Howie is the issue, well and Lurie. 

Yeah but Howie and Lurie aren't going anywhere. We can at least find a decent coach.

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

Worst qb in eagles history

You just know you look REAL bad when you get called worse than Brad Goebel and Pat Ryan. 😄

Just now, PoconoDon said:

not for long...

Yup. They are losing to the Lions and Jets this season. How sad is that?

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

Alright I’m done with Hurts. He’s not the guy. I’ve been more patient than most but I’ve seen enough. 

I concur whole-heartedly.

DirectScalyIbizanhound-max-1mb.gif

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Yeah but Howie and Lurie aren't going anywhere. We can at least find a decent coach.

But they have a huge draft that Howie is going to mess up because he's a freaking weasel and a turd! And so he's not going to add the stud players that we need. 

Archived