Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

Featured Replies

Just now, Uscg-green said:

He's better than this. 

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

  • Author

Lol Vilma. Far from over? It was over in the 2nd quarter.

this secondary is amazing

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Tank for Thibodeaux 

Is he an undersized and under-strengthed DE from the stat inflated finesse PAC-12? If so, then yeah, that's a Howie pick.

FB with a catch haha

Taylor lost in coverage again

I did more sitting on my fat ass then Raegor has done today. 

What is Vilma talking about ? 

How many times have we heard Carr say "we’re good” today and he was right? 

2 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

1 target 1 catch

I said way back when, Hurts has tunnel vision with Smith, I have no idea when they're going to learn that Watkins is stil the best WR on the team because  Smith ain't all that.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Lol Vilma. Far from over? It was over in the 2nd quarter.

It was over when Gannon designed the game plan.

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

I'd be shocked if minshew isn't active this week. 

We can’t even cover the FB.

Just now, PoconoDon said:

Is he an undersized and under-strengthed DE from the stat inflated finesse PAC-12? If so, then yeah, that's a Howie pick.

6'5 260

You're not a good team if you can only do something in the 4th quarter 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Does he ever? With a bad play caller and a bad QB.

:huh:

can't cover, can't stop the run. what a defense. gannon is a genius.

They have 422 yards with over 9 minutes left to play.

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I have quit. Quit watching. 

You are at Level 1. Level 2 is when you quit posting.  Level 3 is become a Jags fan since they will be in London soon. 

Hargrave has come back down to earth

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I'd be shocked if minshew isn't active this week. 

one guy won't make a difference on this team

Just now, Uscg-green said:

I'd be shocked if Minshew and Howard isaren't active this week. 

 

I need 4 more points to cash the over

A deep zone on a 2nd and 3 when the Raiders are going to want to run clock. You can't make it up.

Just now, c_u_in_tampa said:

I need 4 more points to cash the over

You’re good 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.