GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Las Vegas Raiders 10-24-21 4:05 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, It Hurts said:

They are giving the Rams a run for their money 

They aren’t that bad actually. They have been fighting all year unlike this team. 

This team has quit worse than when they quit on Chip in 2015.  Sirianni is screwed, there isn't a single unit that's doing it's job well.

Smith, Gainwell, Goedert and Siposs are the only players raising their stock, Javon Hargrave is looking like the Travis Fulgham of the defensive line.

33 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

I still say you gotta give him  break, he has nothing behind the front 4

He has a bunch of veteran players and he runs the most basic, soft, strait up defense possible. No blitzes, no DL stunts, and keeps the secondary off allowing a 5yd cushion every play. 

Yes, his Linebackers suck, but they have veterans on the front 4 and in the secondary, they can handle more than just lining up in the same set and playing off every play. 

Gannon’s defense is awful. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Yeah but Howie and Lurie aren't going anywhere. We can at least find a decent coach.

Maybe we can hire Rich Bisaccia after this 

What's happening in this one then? I'm out on them so I'm watching red zone. You'll find me here for the rest of the year appreciating what fun football is. 

We can't even trade Hurts now. He's been exposed. All the Hurts Humpers are gone. Wentz should never have been benched and chased out of town for this garbage. We should have let him have his off year and moved on. Now we have no QB. 

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

I got the final score at 36 to 13 Lions. 

This team might never win again. 

Maybe Megatron will come out of retirement because he'll want to break his own single game receiving yards record next week.

At some point, need to see Minshew or Flacco to see if that allows different types of plays, can help confirm Siri's play calling as well. 

I didn't think Hurts would be this bad. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can't believe I'm saying it but I hate this team. I see no positive future for this team for a long long time to come. 

There is no future unless Lurie sells, but we'll always have LII

Just now, rrfierce said:

Bring back wentz, Doug and Jim fuxking Schwartz 

Didn't gym shorts retire? 

There’s no fight in this dog. I hate this team. Someone get pissed off or something. 

It’s sad when a first round pick in his third year is relegated to punt return duty basically.

Archived