GDT: Los Angeles Chargers @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-7-21 4:05PM EST

EagleJoe8

Game 2 Preview: Chargers vs. Eagles Match-Up Breakdown

index-2_original.jpg?1283726195

Los Angeles Chargers (4-3) @ Philadelphia Eagles (3-5)

Sunday, November 7th, 4:05 PM EST

Lincoln Financial Field

CBS

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Eagles +1

09-CBS.png

Eagles in blue

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

I think we attack that beat up secondary and Smith has a great game

Or at least I hope that happens

I hate how many say this is the easy part of the schedule.

Nothing easy about this game. IF we win it, it will be an accomplishment and the first real indication we‘re headed for playoffs this year.

And hell yeah, I want us in the playoffs.

Much stiffer competition that Detroit.  If they have a decent game plan on both sides of the ball again this week and we win I’ll start to believe a little in Sirianni and Gannon.  It’ll be a start at least.  

Hoping the continue to run the ball. I don’t expect them to do what they did against the Lions offensively, but they need to continue to establish a run game to help this defense and quarterback. 

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Much stiffer competition that Detroit.  If they have a decent game plan on both sides of the ball again this week and we win I’ll start to believe a little in Sirianni and Gannon.  It’ll be a start at least.  

378BBA21-972E-4176-939C-2792C057437B.png

2 hours ago, Infam said:

I hate how many say this is the easy part of the schedule.

Nothing easy about this game. IF we win it, it will be an accomplishment and the first real indication we‘re headed for playoffs this year.

And hell yeah, I want us in the playoffs.

I don’t see anyone say this game will be easy. The "easy part” of the schedule doesn’t mean every single game in this stretch will be easy. But overall, four games against the giants/Washington, and a game against the jets makes it a soft stretch run

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

I don’t see anyone say this game will be easy. The "easy part” of the schedule doesn’t mean every single game in this stretch will be easy. But overall, four games against the giants/Washington, and a game against the jets makes it a soft stretch run

Chargers, Broncos, Saints. I think all three will be difficult.. After that we will know a lot more about this team though.

2 minutes ago, Infam said:

Chargers, Broncos, Saints. I think all three will be difficult.. After that we will know a lot more about this team though.

Broncos I thought would be a weak opponent but they’re killing Dallas. 

Saints don’t concern me as much with no QB. 

Eagles aren’t a good team so sure they could lose all three of those but overall they have the easiest strength of schedule in the NFL from here on I believe. 

Announcers clueless. Talking about the running game last week...but Sirianni has to BALANCE it with pass plays. Yeah, the problem has been lack of run plays.

I was worried about this game in the offseason because of Herbert but he's been having some trouble the past couple of weeks

It's about building on success week to week.  As they find what works they should stick to it and develop counters when the opponent adjusts.

Archived