Star Wars ongoing thread: The Acolyte trailer, premieres June 4

NOTW

The Phantom Menace is getting a 25th anniversary re-release in May.  Be interested to see how it does in the box office with a lack of recent Star Wars films in the cinema

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/star-wars-phantom-menace-25th-anniversary-cinema-release-confirmed-exclusive/

Wonder if the VFX will get another upgrade or if George can leave it alone!

4 hours ago, UK Eagle said:

The Phantom Menace is getting a 25th anniversary re-release in May.  Be interested to see how it does in the box office with a lack of recent Star Wars films in the cinema

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/star-wars-phantom-menace-25th-anniversary-cinema-release-confirmed-exclusive/

Wonder if the VFX will get another upgrade or if George can leave it alone!

George isn't involved anymore 

11 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

George isn't involved anymore 

No, but Kathy is only a call away. And he loves to redo bits of those films years after

1 hour ago, UK Eagle said:

No, but Kathy is only a call away. And he loves to redo bits of those films years after

she told george she would on one condition, qui-gon must be a fat woman of color. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 5:16 PM, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1707426920926.jpg

MOTHER OF GOD!!!  The most accurate thing ever!  Although that stick is really "Industrial lights and magic guy who came up with a special effect."

21 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

MOTHER OF GOD!!!  The most accurate thing ever!  Although that stick is really "Industrial lights and magic guy who came up with a special effect."

And had the skill to hide the Philips Screw head from being seen on Camera or in pictures

717edf6ab17bb3c9d74ac47f39e3c91a.jpg

• Haha 1

The best is the ice cream maker used in Empire. People dress up as that character with the prop at conventions. :lol:

pfqhmcztc9t21.jpg?auto=webp&s=8fc49a19bc

D4HwNWrXoAIMoQU.jpg

• Haha 3

Bad Batch Season 3 is out.  Not that energised to see it yet but they have dropped 3 episodes for those who are interested.

i watched the episodes. i like the series overall. all of these shows, whether it's after the revenge of the sith, or after the fall of the empire. there's mention of the further work with cloning and what could end up being the creation of snoke. 

am i reading the omega character right ? she's force sensitive ? 

5 hours ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

am i reading the omega character right ? she's force sensitive ? 

It's been subtly implied with her connection to the animals, etc. And the Empire's interest in her and the protection by the Kaminoans of her.

• Like 1

Having watched Episode 1 and Omega's blood not being put into the machine, makes me think she is force sensitive or special in some way - would vaguely reference Darth Fring doing the same thing in the Mandalorian and Palpatine's clones

• Like 1

FB_IMG_1709650545433.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...