GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Football Team, 1-2-22 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Oh yeah. You would ride the whole line lol. Opposite sides

Yup no thanks. Can’t do it. Just going to DC takes an hour on the metro when I can drive there without traffic in 30.

3 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

what team needs a QB?

Not the Eagles.

Of course we do! Obviously we need a quarterback to go 17-27 for 148 and paying the guy nearly 30 mil. 🙄
All joking aside the Eagles really need to get themselves another wide receiver. Their offense is playing with one arm tied behind its back. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Of course we do! Obviously we need a quarterback to go 17-27 for 148 and paying the guy nearly 30 mil. 🙄

I wouldn’t say they need one but wouldn’t say they don’t either. I think Hurts and/or Minshew would be capable for another year.

Just now, olsilverhair said:

hurts is awful

I really don't know where this is coming from today. He made some big big plays. 

2 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

As much as I can't stand this DC, the D did pitch a shutout in the 2nd half. Got a TO, a couple of sacks, etc...

We’ve also held teams under 20 points in six straight games. And with 312 yards today, Washington became the first team to crack 300 yards over that stretch. They mentioned during the game it was the first time we’ve held teams under both of those numbers for 5 straight games in a long, long time. But I can’t remember when they said it was. 🤔

hurts is awful

He wasn’t terrible today. Made a few good throws but also missed some. 17-26 for 214 and 44 on the ground.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I really don't know where this is coming from today. He made some big big plays. 

he did today, but the the majority of the season, he has been awful, but he balled today

Haters gonna hate, and dopes will always be dopes. 

11 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I’m about 45 from DC. If I did Metro it would be a 30 minute drive to Springfield and then I have no clue how many stops. Your path sounds easier lol

Or get a parking pass. We had orange lot and we were out and back onto the beltway in 5 minutes. 

Haters gonna hate, and dopes will always be dopes. 

eat crok

Just now, vsptroops said:

Or get a parking pass. We had orange lot and we were out and back onto the beltway in 5 minutes. 

How much is the parking pass?

12 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Could root for a Panthers win too. 

Yes, but I don't know that I trust Carolina. I think the Niners winning will, or should be easier.

he did today, but the the majority of the season, he has been awful, but he balled today

He wasn't awful today!

He wasn't awful today!

I said he balled today, that means he played great, 

I said he balled today, that means he played great, 

I would say he's been up and down. He was awful in the first half last week but fantastic in the second. He was very good against Washington in the last game after a shaky start. 

Alright I’m out. Phones making my eyes hurt lol. Another W and on to next week. Would love another W next week but would prefer to have playoffs locked up before. See ya next week 👍

Can’t yo momma got ‘em all. 

careful you'll get reported by afan, I own you

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yes, but I don't know that I trust Carolina. I think the Niners winning will, or should be easier.

49ers hard to trust now too without a quarterback. 

careful you'll get reported by afan, I own you

So you’re the type of loser who starts ish, but then cries like a bish later? 😂🤣😂

14 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

still need a qb for next year

Unless they can get Aaron Rodgers for a decent price the absolutely role with Jalen hurts

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

49ers hard to trust now too without a quarterback. 

So you’re the type of loser who starts ish, but then cries like a bish later? 😂🤣😂

I wouldnt report anyone, never, I know more than you about everything

14 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

AB looking for a team 👀

Watch him end up in Dallas isn't Cooper a free agent after this season

Archived