GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Football Team, 1-2-22 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, EagleMatt said:

Watch him end up in Dallas isn't Cooper a free agent after this season

Gallop isn’t it 

16 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Yeah Barnett is gone unless he’s back in a prove it deal.

The guys already proven to be pretty mediocre unless he's okay with being a rotational defensive end

21 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Dont be so salt. Philly won. Try not to blow your load after 1 quarter of football.

Definitely didn't blow anything...that game plan against the eagles still stands. If Hurts has to throw all game and this defensive coach continues to call a vanilla defense this team will lose. So glad to see halftime adjustments working out but that can only last so long, eventually a true playoff team will blow them out.

10 minutes ago, vaff said:

We’ve also held teams under 20 points in six straight games. And with 312 yards today, Washington became the first team to crack 300 yards over that stretch. They mentioned during the game it was the first time we’ve held teams under both of those numbers for 5 straight games in a long, long time. But I can’t remember when they said it was. 🤔

Think olsilverback is filling up his net nicely 🎣😁.

So a winning season for our Eagles, not many could have seen this coming a couple of months ago. 

I know people will say they've beaten poor teams but so what, weekends so much better after a win.

Will take a strange turn of events to miss the playoffs now.

Hope they can make a bit of noise.

Can anyone come up with a more useless 1st round WR other than Raegor? It's gotta be historic how bad he is, right?

1 minute ago, ShutDownDB said:

Can anyone come up with a more useless 1st round WR other than Raegor? It's gotta be historic how bad he is, right?

People whining about quarterbacks. We need another receiver.

18 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

How much is the parking pass?

$50. Full disclosure though, we got the tickets and pass from my wife's Aunt who has season tickets. 

16 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Definitely didn't blow anything...that game plan against the eagles still stands. If Hurts has to throw all game and this defensive coach continues to call a vanilla defense this team will lose. So glad to see halftime adjustments working out but that can only last so long, eventually a true playoff team will blow them out.

Maybe. Time will tell. The team is a work in progress. 

I had this season as a 4-6 win season. 

14 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

You are critiquing a team with a rookie head coach that's coming off a terrible year. Relax a minute lmao.

Just now, EagleMatt said:

Maybe. Time will tell. The team is a work in progress. 

Agreed. From here on out we’ll be underdogs again. Usually we are better playing against the odds.

5 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

Nope Reagor actually has more yards and catches then agholor after his first 2 seasons. Reagor only looks worse because of who was drafted after him

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

People whining about quarterbacks. We need another receiver.

The best thing for this franchise would be Hurts proving he is the guy. I truly hope he does but man I'd be lying if I said he never gave me serious doubts.

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

The best thing for this franchise would be Hurts proving he is the guy. I truly hope he does but man I'd be lying if I said he never gave me serious doubts.

Right now it just feels like our offense is completely handicapped with Reagor out there. No one really considers him a passing option. They need another receiver then we can make a better judgment on Hurts. 

12 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

First round WR’s used to bust all the time. Anecdotally, i think it’s less in recent years but a lot still bust.

12 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

Maybe N’keal Harry.

22 minutes ago, Random Reglar said:

what is wrong with you?

Nothing, I’m good, how are you

6 minutes ago, Boogyman said:

You are critiquing a team with a rookie head coach that's coming off a terrible year. Relax a minute lmao.

The frustrating part is it's there and the mistakes can easily be corrected. Stick to the run, take some pressure off Hurts. Defensively they need to get pressure on the quarterback. That's how this defensive unit has success when they get pressure on the quarterback. If the front 4 can't get there than you have to commit blitzing with the linebackers.

1 minute ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

The frustrating part is it's there and the mistakes can easily be corrected. Stick to the run, take some pressure off Hurts. Defensively they need to get pressure on the quarterback. That's how this defensive unit has success when they get pressure on the quarterback. If the front 4 can't get there than you have to commit blitzing with the linebackers.

Yes and then they get beat over the top and people will **** about that. There just isn't enough talent on that side of the ball for any scheme to play well consistently. 

that was a good, old fashioned NFE squeaker. a stinker, if you will. good to escape with a W after one of those.

18 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

Henry Ruggs???

Archived