What's 7x7+20?

hputenis

You guessed it!  @olsilverhair and @EaglePhan1986 were caught going head to genitals tongue punching each other in the fart box!  They catfished @GA4M into recording the entire thing by posting an add on Craig's List for a male urinator.  He brought his tarp and everything.  After much disappointment, he agreed to take on his usual fee in exchange for a video recording.  The only eye witness to the entire event was @mikemack8. He was leering over his fence during one of his many hot dog parties! 

**10/10 stahs!  

Worst Idea Ever | Harolarious

**My wife has to take care of her mom tonight and I'm here alone.  Absolutely hammered.  Grow up losers!   

• Haha 2

FYI - @nicks This is the correct format for how to post directly into R&R.  I know all of your posts get moved because they're horrendous and have already been discussed by the intelligent people, but I just want to make sure you're taking some notes.  Shooters shoot.  You're Ben Simmons.  

• Haha 2

bravo you ol meat stick, that took time and thinking, which I d didnt believe you democrat gender confused pig could do, bravo to you, now since you're the winner you can win a date with ol Koy and he'll hook you up with some panty crickets

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, olsilverhair said:

bravo you ol meat stick, that took time and thinking, which I d didnt believe you democrat gender confused pig could do, bravo to you, now since you're the winner you can win a date with ol Koy and he'll hook you up with some panty crickets

Couple of points here:

1) Do you type with your tiny, limp meatstick?  I could honestly put on a blindfold and my posts would be more coherent.

2) The bolded part.  You definitely have me confused with someone else.  Call me anything you want, but I take major offense to being called a democrat.   

3) What is a panty cricket?  

**Bonus - F you ****ot! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Couple of points here:

1) Do you type with your tiny, limp meatstick?  I could honestly put on a blindfold and my posts would be more coherent.

2) The bolded part.  You definitely have me confused with someone else.  Call me anything you want, but I take major offense to being called a democrat.   

3) What is a panty cricket?  

**Bonus - F you ****ot! 

sorry you got offended, spanky, I hope this gets moved to the emb blog, there I could dissect you in front of all those bums, now go get your 4th booster at walgreens

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

sorry you got offended, spanky, I hope this gets moved to the emb blog, there I could dissect you in front of all those bums, now go get your 4th booster at walgreens

If any of those old woke farts read any of these posts, they would probably keel over from seizure and/or heart attack.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hputenis said:

If any of those old woke farts read any of these posts, they would probably keel over from seizure and/or heart attack.  

I bet you’ve”woke” up with Alfredo sauce on your lips, peen breaf 

• Haha 3

Wow so glad I took 5 minutes to read through all that $hit. Olsilverpubes and hpenis just can’t keep it in the bedroom 

17 hours ago, hputenis said:

You guessed it!  @olsilverhair and @EaglePhan1986 were caught going head to genitals tongue punching each other in the fart box!  They catfished @GA4M into recording the entire thing by posting an add on Craig's List for a male urinator.  He brought his tarp and everything.  After much disappointment, he agreed to take on his usual fee in exchange for a video recording.  The only eye witness to the entire event was @mikemack8. He was leering over his fence during one of his many hot dog parties! 

**10/10 stahs!  

**My wife has to take care of her mom tonight and I'm here alone.  Absolutely hammered.  Grow up losers!   

Football Sucks GIF by NFL

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Wow so glad I took 5 minutes to read through all that $hit. Olsilverpubes and hpenis just can’t keep it in the bedroom 

If it took you 5 minutes to read that small paragraph, maybe you should stop licking windows.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, hputenis said:

**10/10 stahs!  

go mike go !!!

• Haha 1

I don't know about 7x7+20 but I know that 7x13 equals 28. I learned that when I was a kid... I'm just not sure why I kept failing my math classes... :huh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't know about 7x7+20 but I know that 7x13 equals 28. I learned that when I was a kid... I'm just not sure why I kept failing my math classes... :huh: 

and thus starts my journey on youtube watching abbott and costello bits. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 2:42 PM, hputenis said:

**10/10 stahs!  

On 3/13/2022 at 2:58 PM, hputenis said:

FYI - @nicks This is the correct format for how to post directly into R&R.  I know all of your posts get moved because they're horrendous and have already been discussed by the intelligent people, but I just want to make sure you're taking some notes.  Shooters shoot.  You're Ben Simmons.  

:roll:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, NOTW said:

:roll:

When wife and daughter are gone for the night, most men probably do yard work or garage stuff.  I choose this instead!  

7 hours ago, hputenis said:

When wife and daughter are gone for the night, most men probably do yard work or garage stuff.  I choose this instead!  

You choose to think of a scenario involving a bunch of dudes you've never met licking each other's buttholes?  Sounds about right, Barry Manilow!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, hputenis said:

Well it provided entertainment days later for me so it's a real gift. :lol:

• Haha 1

7x7 = 49

49+20 = 69.

Answer. 69 :blush:

Multiplication before Addition and Subtraction. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2022 at 7:13 PM, olsilverhair said:

I bet you’ve”woke” up with Alfredo sauce on your lips, peen breaf 

HAHA, my God!!  This is funnier than watching "Brandon" trying to read a teleprompter.

• Like 1