EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I'm sure Howie will be all over the S and RB market

Team like Miami and the Niners have some sneaky good depth at RB, so could be a trade partner in some form

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

Team like Miami and the Niners have some sneaky good depth at RB, so could be a trade partner in some form

Was thinking about Miami, but the RBs who are likely to get cut aren’t different enough from guys like Gainwell and Scott. Gaskins and Ahmed are NFL players, but they’re tiny. 

SF has some interesting players, namely Mason and Sermon. Sounds like it might be between Mason and Hasty for the final RB spot. 

7 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

Browns and Ravens as well. I can see the Ravens going heavy on rbs

8 hours ago, Texas Eagle said:

Cooper Kupp might disagree with you there

Cooper Kupp had 94 receptions, 1,1161 yards and 10 TDs in 2019 with Goff throwing to him. 

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

Cooper Kupp had 94 receptions, 1,1161 yards and 10 TDs in 2019 with Goff throwing to him. 

He had 1,1161 yards in a season? 

3 hours ago, Godfather said:

Yea Warner and Palmer were junk....Dumbarse

Fitzgerald played 17 seasons.  4 were with Warner and 3 with Palmer.  

Fitzgerald played 17 seasons.  4 were with Warner and 3 with Palmer.  

Warner 2005-09

Palmer 2013-17

McCown 2002-05

Those guys were all garbage?  They could sling it unlike your bf

Just now, Godfather said:

Warner 2005-09

Palmer 2013-17

McCown 2002-05

Those guys were all garbage?  They could sling it unlike your bf

Fitzgerald entered the league in 2004 so not sure why you're citing years before that.  Also not sure why you're citing McCown as a good QB either.  

Matt Leinart was their QB in 2006.  Warner only started the majority of their games in 4 of the seasons he was there. 

Similarly with Palmer he only started the majority of the games there in 3 seasons. 

14 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Was thinking about Miami, but the RBs who are likely to get cut aren’t different enough from guys like Gainwell and Scott. Gaskins and Ahmed are NFL players, but they’re tiny. 

SF has some interesting players, namely Mason and Sermon. Sounds like it might be between Mason and Hasty for the final RB spot. 

Sony Michel could also be available too.  Injury prone but still productive

13 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Browns and Ravens as well. I can see the Ravens going heavy on rbs

The Ravens have numbers but Edwards is still on PUP.  May limit what they trade, but someone will be wriggled away from those teams

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Fitzgerald entered the league in 2004 so not sure why you're citing years before that.  Also not sure why you're citing McCown as a good QB either.  

Matt Leinart was their QB in 2006.  Warner only started the majority of their games in 4 of the seasons he was there. 

Similarly with Palmer he only started the majority of the games there in 3 seasons. 

He played a season with McCown (6 games). I just put the season he was there as a QB. He was one of the better backups in the league during his time. He had an arm and was able to throw it

3 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

Sony Michel could also be available too.  Injury prone but still productive

The Ravens have numbers but Edwards is still on PUP.  May limit what they trade, but someone will be wriggled away from those teams

I wouldn't mind taking a stab a Michel

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

He played a season with McCown. I just put the season he was there as a QB. He was one of the better backups in the league during his time. He had an arm and was able to throw it

McCown in the season he played with rookie Fitzgerald: 57.1%, 2,511 yards, 11 TD passes and 10 interceptions.  Yeah real top flight talent that Fitzgerald had there.  You have a great eye for QBs. 

McCown I. The season he played with rookie Fitzgerald: 57.1%, 2,511 yards, 11 TD passes and 10 interceptions.  Yeah real top flight talent that Fitzgerald had there.  You ha e a great eye for QBs. 

He started 6 games. Says the dumb f who says Hurts is winning MVP this year. Go back to playing with the **** you stuck to your Hurts poster

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

He started 6 games. Says the dumb f who says Hurts is winning MVP this year. Go back to playing with the **** you stuck to your Hurts poster

He started 13 games in 2004 you Fing moron.  Go back to eating paint chips. 

7 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I wouldn't mind taking a stab a Michel

That’s what OJ said when they asked if he’d ever get married again ….

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

He started 13 games in 2004 you Fing moron.  Go back to eating paint chips. 

I was talking about the 05 season when he started 6 games. The numbers are very similar. I'll eat paint chips as soon as you're done sucking hurts off ****ot

Regular Season Blog is now open.

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I was talking about the 05 season when he started 6 games. The numbers are very similar. I'll eat paint chips as soon as you're done sucking hurts off ****ot

2005, another excellent example of how great of a QB McCown was. 

57.1%, 9 TDs & 11 interceptions.  Playing that trash with both Fitzgerald and Boldin at WR. 

2005, another excellent example of how great of a QB McCown was. 

57.1%, 9 TDs & 11 interceptions.  Playing that trash with both Fitzgerald and Boldin at WR. 

You really are stupid. It's a shame your parents let you come into this world

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

2004 780 yards- Josh McCown (13 games)

2005 1400 + yards- Kurt Warner (10 games)

2006 946 yards- Matt Leinhart (12 games)

2007 1400 + yards- Kurt Warner (11 games)

2008 1400+ yards- Kurt Warner (16 games)

2009 1000+ yards- Kurt Warner (15 games)

2010 1100+ yards- Derek Anderson (12 games)

2011 1400+ yards- John Skelton and Kevin Kolb ONE YEAR OUTLIER

2012 798 yards- John Skelton, Kolb, Lindley

2013 954 yards- Carson Palmer

2014 784 yards- Drew Stanton (8 games), Carson Palmer (6 games)

2015 1200+ yards- Carson Palmer

2016 1023 yards- Carson Palmer

2017 1123 yards- Carson Palmer (8 games) Gabbert (5 games)

2018 734 yards- Josh Rosen (14 games) Bradford, Glennon

2019 804 yards- rookie Kyler Murray 

2020 409 yards- Kyler Murray (Fitz done at this point)

I know you have me on ignore, years of emotional damage to getting owned can do that to a guy.  But Larry Fitzgerald had one great year with bad QB play which was 2011 and another good year with Derek Anderson.  But as you can see, his best years, by far, were with Warner and Palmer.  It's not even close.  

I'll quote you so the itch can see it. Not like it'll matter with his pea size brain

Just now, Godfather said:

You really are stupid. It's a shame your parents let you come into this world

Yeah I'm stupid.  I'm the one who was citing McCown in not just 04 but also 05 as an example of Fitzgerald playing with good QBs in his career. 

Archived