All good lol. That guy is just making himself look like a giant idiot 

I'm enjoy @HazletonEagle gif's

54 minutes ago, Allhaildawk said:

He didn’t shoot himself

He didn't Plax himself

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

All good lol. That guy is just making himself look like a giant idiot 

I'm enjoy @HazletonEagle gif's

Im almost done. About to start catching up on Big Brother with Mrs HE.

4 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

You’re arguing to argue. I said Smith was/will be better in my first comment. 

I didn't see your first comment.  I just saw the comparison to Maclin which I think is majorly short-selling DeVonta because he's a much better talent than Maclin ever was and I have no doubt he will also have a far better career than Maclin, who was out of the league by the time hw as 30.  

1 hour ago, Texas Eagle said:

Not yet but he will be

His rookie year was better than Maclin's.  Maclin also had the benefit of Desean drawing all sorts of attention form the defense. 

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Is his injury serious? 

He was shot, what the hell do you think

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

His rookie year was better than Maclin's.  Maclin also had the benefit of Desean drawing all sorts of attention form the defense. 

I think Smith has a lot more talent. He can be a great WR.

6 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I think Smith has a lot more talent. He can be a great WR.

Terrific young player. Quite possibly the best WR the Eagles have drafted in 30 years. Quarterback may hold him back however. 

41 minutes ago, Casey @ Bat said:

Terrific young player. Quite possibly the best WR the Eagles have drafted in 30 years. Quarterback may hold him back however. 

Great WRs aren't held back by whoever their QB.  To produced no matter who was throwing to him.  DeSean is another WR that produced no matter who the QB was throughout.  Fitzgerald played with a ton of junk.  Great WRs are great no matter who the QB is. 

2 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Maclin had his best statistical seasons without desean.

Having said that Smith is a better talent.

I liked maclin I think he was under appreciated when here, and his weird Injury history was frustrating.

Hopefully Smitty can stay healthy and have a long career with the eagles 

29 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Great WRs aren't held back by whoever their QB.  To produced no matter who was throwing to him.  DeSean is another WR that produced no matter who the QB was throughout.  Fitzgerald played with a ton of junk.  Great WRs are great no matter who the QB is. 

Cooper Kupp might disagree with you there

I should wait until the regular season thread opens tomorrow, but I’ll put my regular season standings predictions here instead:

NFC West — Rams 13-4, Niners 11-6, Cards 8-9, Seahawks 4-13

NFC North — Packers 12-5, Vikings 11-6, Lions 6-11, Bears 2-15

NFC South — Bucs 11-6, Saints 9-8, Panthers 7-10, Falcons 5-12

NFC East — Turds 11-6, Eagles 10-7, Commanders 9-8, Giants 6-11

AFC West — Chiefs 11-6, Chargers 10-7, Broncos 10-7, Raiders 8-9

AFC North — Bengals 11-6, Ravens 10-7, Steelers 7-10, Browns 7-10

AFC South — Titans 11-6, Colts 9-8, Jaguars 5-12, Texans 3-14

AFC East — Bills 13-4, Dolphins 10-7, Patriots 7-10, Jets 5-12 

8 hours ago, bpac55 said:

Guys also just get hurt.  Is there any proof that their "hard" practice caused the injuries?   

For me it's a everything.  No OTA's, hardly any minicamps, light TC practice and starters not playing in the games....it's a super soft approach.  

The Eagles signed Sinnett because he looked good for the Dolphins in pre season last year, plus he was pulled up from the practice squad to back up Brissett for 3 games when Tua injured his ribs. Now he’s regressed and it makes you wonder if it’s him, or the Eagles and their lack of practices. 
 I bet he wasn’t thrilled watching Skyler Thompson tear it up for the Dolphins knowing it should be him.  

1 hour ago, The Blackfish said:

The Eagles signed Sinnett because he looked good for the Dolphins in pre season last year, plus he was pulled up from the practice squad to back up Brissett for 3 games when Tua injured his ribs. Now he’s regressed and it makes you wonder if it’s him, or the Eagles and their lack of practices. 
 I bet he wasn’t thrilled watching Skyler Thompson tear it up for the Dolphins knowing it should be him.  

Sinnett couldn’t tear up a wrapper to open a slim Jim 

I would rather let Stevie Wonder shoot an apple off my head with a shotgun than ever watch him play again.

6 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

He was shot, what the hell do you think

I was clearly talking about Gibson 

6 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Yea Warner and Palmer were junk....Dumbarse

5 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

To a degree, sure. Talented guys always produce. But, elite Quarterbacks make even average WR’s look good. Smith is well above average with the chance of being great. 

6 hours ago, Alphagrand said:

I should wait until the regular season thread opens tomorrow, but I’ll put my regular season standings predictions here instead:

NFC West — Rams 13-4, Niners 11-6, Cards 8-9, Seahawks 4-13

NFC North — Packers 12-5, Vikings 11-6, Lions 6-11, Bears 2-15

NFC South — Bucs 11-6, Saints 9-8, Panthers 7-10, Falcons 5-12

NFC East — Turds 11-6, Eagles 10-7, Commanders 9-8, Giants 6-11

AFC West — Chiefs 11-6, Chargers 10-7, Broncos 10-7, Raiders 8-9

AFC North — Bengals 11-6, Ravens 10-7, Steelers 7-10, Browns 7-10

AFC South — Titans 11-6, Colts 9-8, Jaguars 5-12, Texans 3-14

AFC East — Bills 13-4, Dolphins 10-7, Patriots 7-10, Jets 5-12 

Did you add these records up to make sure they are possible?

Was reading The Athletic’s Browns roster projection…

"It appears undrafted rookie safety D’Anthony Bell has passed 2021 draft pick Richard LeCounte III for a role as a special teams player and fourth safety.

As general manager Andrew Berry and his staff shop outside options, they’ll likely be exploring additional help at tight end and offensive tackle, in addition to the obvious needs at wide receiver and possibly defensive tackle.”

Maybe a Marvin Wilson for Richard LeCounte trade … if he and Devonta wouldn’t kill each other?

11 minutes ago, RLC said:

Setting the over/under at Howie trades at 1. Over, Under or Push?

Push

Also saw some projections that safety Marquese Bell will get cut by Dallas. It came down to us and the Cowboys during UDFA. 

Archived