May 12, 20224 yr Ok so I finally made it through the whole thing.ย Here's a tl;dr for anyone who doesn't have the time: Spoiler matchew blows 2000 mules Lynched watches ย
May 13, 20224 yr On 5/10/2022 at 1:53 PM, Kz! said: Other than that, there's none. ย ๐๐๐ Thereโs 7.61 years worth of video footage!!! ๐๐๐ This is why everyone knows trumplicans are complete f-king morons, too f-king stupid to even try to discuss real issues with. Anyone who still supports trump at this point should have their voting rights stripped from them until they pass a US citizenship class. Absolute dumbest cult in the history of mankind.
May 13, 20224 yr 5 minutes ago, MidMoFo said: ๐๐๐ Thereโs 7.61 years worth of video footage!!! ๐๐๐ This is why everyone knows trumplicans are complete f-king morons, too f-king stupid to even try to discuss real issues with. Anyone who still supports trump at this point should have their voting rights stripped from them until they pass a US citizenship class. Absolute dumbest cult in the history of mankind. You calling someone / anyone else dumb.....๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ. ย ย
May 13, 20224 yr 5 minutes ago, lynched1 said: You calling someone / anyone else dumb.....๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ. ย ย You should go watch 2000 mules again so Danielle DโSouza can reap more money off your dumbarse!!! Youโll totally own me that way!!!
May 13, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, MidMoFo said: You should go watch 2000 mules again so Danielle DโSouza can reap more money off your dumbarse!!! Youโll totally own me that way!!! Haven't watched it.ย I was commenting about you up on that pedestal of yours. Tell you what. Prove me wrong. Find some post. Any post anywhere on this board where you've posted anything that might show some glimmer of above average intelligence. I'd settle for average but you're so smart. Put it up there for the class.
May 13, 20224 yr I predicted the future right hereโฆ ย 8 hours ago, MidMoFo said: ๐๐๐ Thereโs 7.61 years worth of video footage!!! ๐๐๐ This is why everyone knows trumplicans are complete f-king morons, too f-king stupid to even try to discuss real issues with. Anyone who still supports trump at this point should have their voting rights stripped from them until they pass a US citizenship class. Absolute dumbest cult in the history of mankind. ย 6 hours ago, lynched1 said: Haven't watched it.ย I was commenting about you up on that pedestal of yours. Tell you what. Prove me wrong. Find some post. Any post anywhere on this board where you've posted anything that might show some glimmer of above average intelligence. I'd settle for average but you're so smart. Put it up there for the class. ย
May 13, 20224 yr 6 hours ago, MidMoFo said: I predicted the future right hereโฆ So did the Simpsons. Try again please.
May 14, 20224 yr On 5/13/2022 at 1:35 AM, lynched1 said: Haven't watched it.ย I was commenting about you up on that pedestal of yours. Tell you what. Prove me wrong. Find some post. Any post anywhere on this board where you've posted anything that might show some glimmer of above average intelligence. I'd settle for average but you're so smart. Put it up there for the class. Yes you did
May 18, 20224 yr 9 minutes ago, mayanh8 said: Trump's official spokesperson, Liz Harrington,ย saidย True The Vote "solved a murder of a young little girl in Atlanta. I mean, they are heroes." Fans of the film haveย echoedย thatย messageย onย social media. That claim is false. In anย episodeย of his podcast promoting the film, D'Souza said Phillips and Engelbrecht provided their analysis to the FBI, which turned the data over to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI). "Shortly after that," D'Souza said, "boom" - there were two arrests and indictments. NPR contacted the GBI to fact-check this claim.ย "The GBI did not receive information from True the Vote that connected to the Secoriea Turner investigation," said Nelly Miles, the GBI's Director of the Office of Public and Governmental Affairs. An attorney for Secoriea Turner's family told NPR they had never heard of Engelbrecht's and Phillips' analysis either. ย
May 20, 20224 yr Dinesh DโSouzaโs Vile Big Lie Documentary Is Too Stupid Even for Fox https://www.thedailybeast.com/dinesh-dsouzas-vile-big-lie-documentary-is-too-stupid-even-for-fox Quote hereโs no reason to watch 2000 Mules, unless you really are looking to be well-equipped to argue with your MAGA relatives at Thanksgiving. The film isnโt meant to persuade anyone, itโs meant to reinforce the already passionate certainty in people who believe in something that simply does not exist.
June 16, 20224 yr On 5/8/2022 at 11:33 PM, matchew88 said: https://www.****ute.com/video/pgXymP1vBqfE/ ย I bet I know who won't take the time to watch it. And you were finally right about something!
June 16, 20224 yr On 5/9/2022 at 10:31 AM, VanHammersly said: Never understood the dopes putting on their brand new cars f Biden stickers and sheet. So you hate the guy but, you are gonna ruin your own property to put his name on your vehicle because you hate him... Makes so much sense.ย
June 16, 20224 yr 7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said: Never understood the dopes putting on their brand new cars f Biden stickers and sheet. So you hate the guy but, you are gonna ruin your own property to put his name on your vehicle because you hate him... Makes so much sense.ย @Bacarty2 told us all yesterday stickers make a huge deal in swaying voters.
June 16, 20224 yr 3 minutes ago, Boogyman said: @Bacarty2 told us all yesterday stickers make a huge deal in swaying voters. Makes me hate both of them lol. That's all that does. Sick of seeing it.ย
June 16, 20224 yr Just now, Bwestbrook36 said: Makes me hate both of them lol. That's all that does. Sick of seeing it.ย I still find it funny. But funny in a way where I feel sorry for the idiots that think they have any impact at all besides making everything look ugly and messy. Same with political flags and signs.
October 5, 20233 yr On 5/10/2022 at 11:18 AM, Kz! said: Psst, there's actual video footage of repeated felonies of ballot harvesting shown in the movie. But hey, it's all just a conspiracy!ย ย On 5/10/2022 at 2:53 PM, Kz! said: Other than that, there's none. ย 4 Million Minutes of video surveillance!!! ย
October 5, 20233 yr On 5/12/2022 at 5:19 PM, DEagle7 said: Ok so I finally made it through the whole thing.ย Here's a tl;dr for anyone who doesn't have the time: ย Reveal hidden contents matchew blows 2000 mules Lynched watches ย Thank you for bumping this threadย @VanHammersly. The link to gif in here was dead and it really helped the joke land. Very important that I fix it.ย Also I almost forgot what a Fing dumbbell @matchew88ย was.
October 6, 20232 yr 21 hours ago, DEagle7 said: Thank you for seeing bumping this threadย @VanHammersly. The link to gif in here was dead and it really helped the joke land. Very important that I fix it.ย Also I almost forgot what a Fing dumbbell @matchew88ย was. Was? Did he die or something?
October 6, 20232 yr 27 minutes ago, DEagle7 said: ย I'm just saying, if he's not dead, odds are he is still stupid lmao.ย
Create an account or sign in to comment