If you want your post count adjusted, post here

VaBeach_Eagle

28 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yesterday, I was able to get full page screen shots of the old EMB's member list (shown below). They're sorted by post count. I grabbed the first 100 pages, after page 100, the post counts were pretty low, and if anyone from a page that I didn't grab, wants their post count adjusted (in the future when the old EMB is gone), we can come up with something.

Here's an example of what the screen shots look like (this is page 1, I'll upload all of them somewhere and make them available at some point, clicking the image should enlarge it).\

screencapture-boards-philadelphiaeagles-search-2020-04-23-15_02_52.thumb.png.60bd937336af21694226b93bc897e43b.png

I posted my profile link the other day.. hopefully correctly

On 4/23/2020 at 1:16 PM, bungalo71 said:

Please restore me to my WU-Champion status. Note that I won the day one time.

Looks like you won the day twice, actually. I don't see a way to adjust for that though. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Looks like you won the day twice, actually. I don't see a way to adjust for that though. 

I only had thirty one :sad:

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes, looking at your profile over there, 7144 is your old member number. 

Thank you for updating my profile and thank you for confirming my old member number. I've been around for a while. :-)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, xBMTx said:

Look at all these nerds caring about post counts.

Post Count is life!

• Like 2

Just now, Karma_is_a_guy said:

Still no Morris. Fingers-crossed. 

Careful! If you say the name 3 times, he may appear.

Ok, I think I'm all caught up. Have I missed anyone that asked and I haven't done it yet?

23 hours ago, greenskeeper said:

can my post count be permanently be stuck on 11 ?

eleven_tufnel.gif

I don't know, but if there's a way to do it and you really want that, I'll do that. But I just don't know off the top of my head if it can be done.

1 hour ago, Libtard nation said:

Thank you

Be sure to post the link to your old EMB profile, so that I can get the numbers. 

9 minutes ago, weko said:

I'll need you to go over to the old EMB and get the link to your profile, and post it in here. That will help me to get the numbers to adjust your profile here.

15 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Ok, I think I'm all caught up. Have I missed anyone that asked and I haven't done it yet?

I don't know, but if there's a way to do it and you really want that, I'll do that. But I just don't know off the top of my head if it can be done.

No it's fine starting again at zero, I never let an opportunity to quote spinal tap go to waste.

I don't necessarily want post count adjusted (I'm a bit disenchanted by the current situation) but just want to reiterate that you're a true gentleman and scholar VA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

I don't necessarily want post count adjusted (I'm a bit disenchanted by the current situation) but just want to reiterate that you're a true gentleman and scholar VA.

Yo Monkey. Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, greenskeeper said:

No it's fine starting again at zero, I never let an opportunity to quote spinal tap go to waste.

In case you change your mind, make an archive of your old profile (as described in the first post of this thread), or get a screen shot ans save it or something. 

2 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Thanks, and in case you change your mind, you should do the Same as what I said above.

2 hours ago, Mr_Philly said:

Post and thank you!

Head over to the old EMB and go into your profile, get the URL (link) to it and post it in here, that'll make it easier for me to get the numbers for you when I'm adjusting them. 

On 4/24/2020 at 8:55 PM, winsbbeforeidie said:

Thank you for updating my profile and thank you for confirming my old member number. I've been around for a while. :-)

VA, I can't find my old member number anywhere. Where do I find it? And thanks a lot for adjusting my post count 🙂

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lonfident said:

VA, I can't find my old member number anywhere. Where do I find it? And thanks a lot for adjusting my post count 🙂

You can find it 1 or 2 ways. Go to the link in your profile, and it'll be listed there, or if on a PC, you can move the cursor over your name and it'll appear in a tag in the lower left hand corner.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lonfident said:

40 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

You can find it 1 or 2 ways. Go to the link in your profile, and it'll be listed there, or if on a PC, you can move the cursor over your name and it'll appear in a tag in the lower left hand corner.

Yep, that's how to find it. 

Here is the link to your profile: https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/profile/45840-lonfident/

So the number before your username is your old member number.

• Like 1

I think I've gotten everyone who's asked, so far. Have I missed anyone?

On 4/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, xBMTx said:

Look at all these nerds caring about post counts.

Took me 15 years to get to almost 2000!