If you want your post count adjusted, post here

VaBeach_Eagle

On 4/21/2020 at 11:53 AM, NOTW said:

Are you adding posts and likes from this site too? 

Yes

• Like 1

Is the cutoff for this when the old board closes? I haven't decided if I want to start over or get my posts back from the old board

20 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Is the cutoff for this when the old board closes? I haven't decided if I want to start over or get my posts back from the old board

#postcountislife

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

#postcountislife

Lol then it wont be so obvious that I live on the boards:lol:

23 hours ago, Quiet Boy said:

Also, any limit to 'likes' on this MB?

I think it's set for the same is the old EMB, but I'm not positive on that, @Moderator12 may know the answer on that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I think it's set for the same is the old EMB, but I'm not positive on that, @Moderator12 may know the answer on that.

It is the same, 100 per day

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

Lol then it wont be so obvious that I live on the boards:lol:

There’s no shame in that!!!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, purephillyfan said:

If it matters, I'm all for it. Thank you.

Be sure to copy the link for your old EMB profile and paste it here, maybe even make an archive (described in the first post) of it, in case the old EMB is gone before I can get it done. Or make a screen shot and upload it here. 

I've seen some of the archive.org archives are actually only showing the profile from about 2017. So some of them are old, even though they were archived within the past couple of days. So a screen shot is a good fallback. 

22 hours ago, Godfather said:

I posted before you and you got your stats back before me 🙁😢

lol Some people sent a PM and some posted, so I initially had two lists that I was working from.

Posting in here is the easiest way for me to keep track though. 

21 hours ago, judunno said:

I gather they didn't give up the DB dump. That sucks. Great job getting this going yet again.

Not yet. Time's ticking, so it may not happen.

15 hours ago, Thunda32 said:

My post count from the old board is so low I'm thinking if I should just start fresh.

Pretty sure I was the 103rd user from the last board though, judging by the URL parameters on my profile page. Can we roll back the "joined date"? LOL much prouder of that.

Maybe this new board is an opportunity to post more and not just be a lurker!

Take a screen shot or make sure that there's an archive of it on archive.org, in case you change your mind. 

5 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

No, just take a screen shot or make sure that archive.org has an up to date archive (or both). Some of the archived profiles of the past few days have been leading to older archives from a few years back. So after you make an archive, save that URL, you can PM that archive url to me, and I'll double check to see if it's current or if it's old. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

First of all thanx for all your work

https://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/profile/209767-asg15/

Will the Avi transfer too?

RE: Avatars

While we are trying to get things transfer, (and fingers crossed because while we are trying, we need the other side to work with us) one thing that wont transfer is anything profile related.  Because of that anything that members can update themselves, please make the first effort to do so.  Profile info, signatures and avatars all should be working for everyone.  If you get stuck for whatever reason, we are happy to help.  

• Like 1

I appreciate everything you're doing. I'm going to start from the bottom again and work my way up

I'm even using a different screen name. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnB said:

I appreciate everything you're doing. I'm going to start from the bottom again and work my way up

I'm even using a different screen name. 

If you change your mind, let me know. You might also go do an archive of your profile on the old EMB while it still exists, just in case you change your mind after its gone. 

Aright... I was thinking of starting over... but now I just want to be cool again.  

Would you be able to transfer my counts over?  

I think I got everyone that was waiting. 

Have I missed anyone? If so, post your old EMB profile link while it's still there, get an archive and/or a screen shot of it too. It's only going to be there for a short time longer and we still haven't heard whether or not they'll let us have the database... but even if they do, all user data has to be purged beforehand. So get it while it's there.

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

Aright... I was thinking of starting over... but now I just want to be cool again.  

Would you be able to transfer my counts over?  

Yes, go to the old EMB and grab your profile link, then post it here and I'll hook you up.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Thunda32 said:

Can we roll back the "joined date"? LOL much prouder of that.

I added two profile fields. Original EMB join date and Original EMB Member Number. You can at least preserve those things by entering them into your profile here. 

You have to get those numbers manually, while the old EMB still exists though. Once it's gone, the data's gone.