Playstation 5

opengeo

I will own this console day one. White privilege! 

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2020 at 7:01 AM, opengeo said:

Remember when I said I wouldn't be in a hurry for the PS5 because I don't think it will offer much more then the PS4? That I'm not as hyped as I usually am for a new console? Well that went out the window lol. Need one now!

• Like 2

I wonder how much this will be, and how much cheaper the PS4 Pro eill become. 

It will be interesting to see if the Ps5 is delayed or have such limited quantities that it ill be impossible to acquire. 

3 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

It will be interesting to see if the Ps5 is delayed or have such limited quantities that it ill be impossible to acquire. 

I hope I can buy 3-4

LOL I was about to say those cheap **** went with only 2 USBs again until I realized it was a concept

I don't understand the top part. It just comes off? For what purpose?

3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

LOL I was about to say those cheap **** went with only 2 USBs again until I realized it was a concept

I don't understand the top part. It just comes off? For what purpose?

It’s a #fakenews video! I wouldn’t mind that tho 

4 hours ago, opengeo said:

EA's upcoming games will let you "upgrade" them to run on next generation consoles for free
https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/amp/eas-upcoming-games-will-let-you-upgrade-them-to-run-on-next-generation-consoles-for-free/

I know GameStop, at the release of GTA V and Last of Us on PS4, allowed you to trade-in you PS3 copy of each and pay like $15 to get the PS4... I think both of those launched at $60. 

I'm used to most games (Shadow of Colossus as example) ported up to the newer consoles (though that was a full remake) launching at like $40, so that was one of the few times I willingly participated in a GameStop trade. 

Best Buy who tried playing in used games for a while I think had pre-order bonuses for Madden a few times where you would trade in the previous year to buy the new one... I think it ended up being like $15 or $25 out of pocket when factoring in their $10 pre-order gift card

When are they going to show it? I don't remember when they showed the PS4 

39 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

When are they going to show it? I don't remember when they showed the PS4 

Rumored to be early June. 

27 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

What game is that?

Not sure. Sci-fi tomb raider? Lol 

That looks insane... It's almost scary to think we're not far off from being able to tell what's real and what's not... 

At what point do we plug in permanently and get fed intravenously like the matrix except instead of machines using us as a power source we are simply mining a form of bitcoins for our alien over lords? 

4 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

That looks insane... It's almost scary to think we're not far off from being able to tell what's real and what's not... 

Environments yes. Faces... still a ways to go. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aspiritfall said:

At what point do we plug in permanently and get fed intravenously like the matrix except instead of machines using us as a power source we are simply mining a form of bitcoins for our alien over lords? 

that's called Ready Player One brah!

Those are some nice rocks. Pretty amazing stuff. Do we know for sure though that our current real lives are even real? Or are we playing a simulation on Playstation 10?

• Like 1

More than the rocks is the lighting. In fact the lighting is a major contributing factor to how good the rocks look.

• Like 1