Playstation 5

opengeo

I will rock the PS5 on my high light output Q90 on launch day! 

• Like 2

Not real ps5 tech but have seen this pop up through like 4 different sources the last 24hours so figured fun to share. 

Would controllers like this be popular in like 2050?!

I saw that as well. Knew it wasn't real since we've already seen the controller

On 5/14/2020 at 8:17 AM, Agent23 said:

that's called Ready Player One brah!

Visually nice movie with boring story

2 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I saw that as well. Knew it wasn't real since we've already seen the controller

Visually nice movie with boring story

I didn’t even mind the story that much. I enjoy it every time i watch it. Good for kids and adults. 

10 minutes ago, opengeo said:

I didn’t even mind the story that much. I enjoy it every time i watch it. Good for kids and adults. 

I hate how that chick is 100% bangable and she acts like shes got the herp-aids because of a birthmark. Otherwise it is a fun watch

If someone is looking to jump on PS4 late this feels like a great price/deal

12 hours ago, Agent23 said:

If someone is looking to jump on PS4 late this feels like a great price/deal

Did you have any inside info on when we can pre-order ps 5?

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Did you have any inside info on when we can pre-order ps 5?

Sadly no. Closest I’ve seen is that "June” is supposed to have a PlayStation announcement, but all rumors/speculation and no official confirmation of that event yet. 

4 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Sadly no. Closest I’ve seen is that "June” is supposed to have a PlayStation announcement, but all rumors/speculation and no official confirmation of that event yet. 

Ugh, they are dragging this out so bad!

It's interesting how you now will be able to buy the PS5 game or just play the PS4 game

Spoiler

I think Siri kind of sucks so I'm iffy about that addition. Seems like very little vents too

didn't seem to reveal much of physical system look?

I went and paused it a bunch of times lol

Spoiler

I can already see complaints about that light. It actually looks a lot like PS4 but not as a parallelogram anymore

I'm curious how integrated that AI will be. Seems she can look up info on trophies

48 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I went and paused it a bunch of times lol

Hide contents

I can already see complaints about that light. It actually looks a lot like PS4 but not as a parallelogram anymore

I'm curious how integrated that AI will be. Seems she can look up info on trophies

Would be convenient to ask how much ish my arse done overlooked... while a PS4 game, all the discussions of Last of Us 2 having tons of stuff you will miss entirely (not just loot, but apparently sections of map and story items) makes me wonder if it has a "choose your own adventure" aspect where you select a path/option and that causes you to go in a specific direction with no ability to backtrack or re-trace your steps.

3 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Would be convenient to ask how much ish my arse done overlooked... while a PS4 game, all the discussions of Last of Us 2 having tons of stuff you will miss entirely (not just loot, but apparently sections of map and story items) makes me wonder if it has a "choose your own adventure" aspect where you select a path/option and that causes you to go in a specific direction with no ability to backtrack or re-trace your steps.

Definitely would be nice if it can guide you. Not sure if that'd be possible though. It'd definitely put sites walkthroughs out of business(clicks)

Maybe it's possible for the AI to be more integrated than Siri because there's less things that could restrict it

pretty sure xbots are cops

Was worried about clicking on this expecting to see the next announcement was PS5 is delayed

18 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Was worried about clicking on this expecting to see the next announcement was PS5 is delayed

Looks like they just pushed their announcement from last week exactly 7 days.