Dick Vermeil On Todays NFL Soft Training Camps

Talonblood

1 hour ago, judunno said:

No ish it's a violent sport hince the attempts to take precautions when possible. You whining about it won't stop them from player safety efforts. CTE is real and they are doing their best to defend against it. Just because they take the risk doesn't mean that they have to be haphazard further jeopardizing their overall health post the game. In the end.... it's A GAME. Just because you throw your money at them to make them rich for entertaining you doesn't mean that you have say about how they protect their bodies and mental health. Get over yourself your opinion is yours. Facts govern the reality that you are seeing play out.

Lots of words, but you aren't saying anything. Blah, blah, blah. Strange is your language, and I've no decoder. 🤣💩

2 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Lots of words, but you aren't saying anything. Blah, blah, blah. Strange is your language, and I've no decoder. 🤣💩

You can't read... not surprised.

Just now, judunno said:

You can't read... not surprised.

🤣 Love you, man. 

45 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

🤣 Love you, man. 

I'll tell you the truth. I'm a little confused by your tactics. I'm gonna keep acting tough until I figure it out. Alright? So, Wha-- See you during the season 

15 hours ago, judunno said:

I'll tell you the truth. I'm a little confused by your tactics. I'm gonna keep acting tough until I figure it out. Alright? So, Wha-- See you during the season 

Actually, I can see where you are coming from, somewhat. We just have a difference in opinion. Whatever happens during this camp, we BOTH want the best for the team, so let's just go with that. We are both Eagles fans. Hoping for the best for this team, even after Camp SiriSoft™ 🤣

I have a Dick Vermeil story. Posted it over on the Whiskey thread in WU section. Basically, I ran into him at a liquor store here in Delaware on a Saturday morning and talked him up for about 15 minutes. Very nice guy.

Now back to your name calling and arguing.

🙃

2 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

I have a Dick Vermeil story. Posted it over on the Whiskey thread in WU section. Basically, I ran into him at a liquor store here in Delaware on a Saturday morning and talked him up for about 15 minutes. Very nice guy.

Now back to your name calling and arguing.

🙃

Did he cry?

• Haha 2

On 7/10/2022 at 5:39 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Probably had more to do with a sheety QB and crap defense that you have been complaining about all off season. So is it that or is it not practicing hard enough. Make up your mind 😂 ,did they get their sheet stomped by the BUCS in January because they didn't practice hard in July  Is that what you are saying? 

Weird disconnect with the "Gannon is a D genius" and top defense narrative and the awful play we watched.

5 minutes ago, ThinkGreen said:

Weird disconnect with the "Gannon is a D genius" and top defense narrative and the awful play we watched.

It is bizarre...... We heard when Gannon was hired he is an up and coming defensive genius like you said.... Then had to sit through a whole season watching him struggle against good QBs and people wanting him fired and how he shouldn't make it to this year as a defensive coordinator.... Then the off season started just to see a bunch of teams interview him as a head coach... 

There has to be something we aren't seeing that makes him so popular throughout the league as a coach that is trending upwards so much. 

That being said I did defend him all of last season and now he has a ton of talent added to his defense. Training camp has been nothing but, raving about how the defense has been dominant. So I'm excited to see what he can do with some talent. Hopefully we get to see what all the commotion is about. 

• Like 1

Andy Reid had very tough camps. The results showed- all of his teams won a LOT of games and 2 Super Bowls. His teams were in shape DEEP into the playoffs, while other teams were gassed. Nuff said. Tough camps create tough teams that win. If YOU like soft teams that barely make the playoffs and are gassed by the Wildcard round- have at it. I'll go with the tough, in shape, well prepared team.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Andy Reid had very tough camps. The results showed- all of his teams won a LOT of games and 2 Super Bowls. His teams were in shape DEEP into the playoffs, while other teams were gassed. Nuff said. Tough camps create tough teams that win. If YOU like soft teams that barely make the playoffs and are gassed by the Wildcard round- have at it. I'll go with the tough, in shape, well prepared team.

He runs a soft camp in KC. Won Two Superbowls in KC 👀 0 in Philly

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, judunno said:

He runs a soft camp in KC. Won Two Superbowls in KC 👀 0 in Philly

Where did you get that info? That he runs a soft camp in KC? Links, etc. TY.

Because, reading this- he wears his team to the point a fatuge in order to build them up. THAT is a tough camp.
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/7/24/22590821/andy-reid-is-glad-to-be-back-to-the-regular-training-camp-schedule

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Where did you get that info? That he runs a soft camp in KC? Links, etc. TY.

Because, reading this- he wears his team to the point a fatuge in order to build them up. THAT is a tough camp.
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/7/24/22590821/andy-reid-is-glad-to-be-back-to-the-regular-training-camp-schedule

Soft like seat cushions 

• Haha 1