NFL Trivia Game Is Back!

Aerolithe_Lion

5 minutes ago, Mat said:

I thought it might have been Dolphins (Marino) or Bears (couldn't name their last pro bowl QB). I didn't realise Trubiksy had made one. I remember Anderson making it in that one flukey year where Braylon Edwards went nuts at WR. I thought Sanchize may have made one for the Jets and RGIII was too recent for the sucky Washington team. They feel like the teams that have had perennial losers at the QB position. But the 3 teams I tossed up were the Bears, Dolphins and Browns in that order

I thought bears originally but then I thought it was to easy. Browns I had a funny feeling someone got in there some how lol. So then I thought who has had a QB grave yard for awhile and that is when I thought of the dolphins. Jets had a season or 2 of good play from a veteran here and there so I didn't think they could be it. So I guess it was bears browns dolphins jets for me

• 2 weeks later...

New Question!

Unbeknownst to Many Fans, there are two different NFL franchises that have nearly the same mascot. I wouldn’t be surprised if the owners were even unaware! Do you know who that could be?

2 team names required, awards 2 points total

4 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

New Question!

Unbeknownst to Many Fans, there are two different NFL franchises that have nearly the same mascot. I wouldn’t be surprised if the owners were even unaware! Do you know who that could be?

2 team names required, awards 2 points total

I'll go colts and broncos. Both horses. 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'll go colts and broncos. Both horses. 

Hmm. A colt is an adolescent male, and a Bronco is a wild horse of any breed or gender. I’ll think that one over…

But there are two much closer

Edit: Still, they could technically have the same mascot of a young male horse, so that’s two points!

Due to the question still being unresolved, it is still open for answering, and Bwest can guess again due to no wrong answers

47 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

Hmm. A colt is an adolescent male, and a Bronco is a wild horse of any breed or gender. I’ll think that one over…

But there are two much closer

Edit: Still, they could technically have the same mascot of a young male horse, so that’s two points!

Due to the question still being unresolved, it is still open for answering, and Bwest can guess again due to no wrong answers

Well black Panthers are technically jaguars so. Panthers, jaguars is my next guess. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well black Panthers are technically jaguars so. Panthers, jaguars is my next guess. 

That is correct. While also a nickname for Leopards, If you know your big cats you’ll be able to discern the original logo full design is, in fact, a Jaguar

image.gif.918f0d1b4787281a99c1134d4df46659.gif

Therefore, in 1995, the nfl had 2 expansion teams with the same mascot. What are the odds. 2 points to Bwest!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Damn, gamgsta 

I'm a nerd when it comes to animals especially big cats lol. My only tattoo is a tiger 

11 minutes ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

That is correct. While also a nickname for Leopards, If you know your big cats you’ll be able to discern the original logo full design is, in fact, a Jaguar

image.gif.918f0d1b4787281a99c1134d4df46659.gif

Therefore, in 1995, the nfl had 2 expansion teams with the same mascot. What are the odds. 2 points to Bwest!

I knew leopards were known for that as well that is why I was hesitant with my answer lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

New Question!

This team holds the nfl record for most playoff losses. Who is it?

Vikings

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Vikings

The Cowboys are only 1 loss back but they don't make the playoffs enough. 🤠

• 1 month later...

New Question!

With the London series continuing tomorrow, time for a throwback:

The very first TD scored in London during a regular season NFL game was a rushing TD. Who was the OG ankle breaker that caught an opening on a 10 yard sprint to the far pylon?

13 hours ago, Aerolithe_Lion said:

New Question!

With the London series continuing tomorrow, time for a throwback:

The very first TD scored in London during a regular season NFL game was a rushing TD. Who was the OG ankle breaker that caught an opening on a 10 yard sprint to the far pylon?

Eli Manning 

• Like 1