GDT: Preseason. New York Jets @ Philadelphia Eagles. 8-12-22. 7:30 PM EST

EagleJoe8

9 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Shoot up schools?  dude I just run my mouth, you’re parents failed, 

You literally sent private messages saying "I win I win". 

My parents failed? You win.... now try not to abuse anyone because you're "mad at football". Now.. let's see if you can let it go.

Had to step out after the Siposs punt that landed around the 15. I miss anything interesting afterwards?

1 minute ago, Shalodeep said:

Jurgen is insane good

Yep. Loved the pick in April. Loving it even more now. Dude is pulling everywhere, blocking on runs 20 yards downfield. We are in good hands when Kelce decides to hang ‘em up even though I’ll be sad as hell to see him go. 

4 minutes ago, MeccaDon123 said:

You literally sent private messages saying "I win I win". 

My parents failed? You win.... now try not to abuse anyone because you're "mad at football". Now.. let's see if you can let it go.

Because I win

Just now, Outlaw said:

Yep. Loved the pick in April. Loving it even more now. Dude is pulling everywhere, blocking on runs 20 yards downfield. We are in good hands when Kelce decides to hang ‘em up even though I’ll be sad as hell to see him go. 

I will be honest, I didn't like the pick, from the game tapes I watched for the Neb offense line, I thought that Jurgen got pushed back to often, but damn is he looking good when he pulls.

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

My next jersey 

1 minute ago, Talonblood said:

MiniMee's ball fakes are off the charts...

He studied the QB take

9 minutes ago, EagleTen said:

Geez…still using Reagor on punt returns! Gotta be somebody…anybody, better than him. I just don’t trust him on PR at all.

I thought Britain Covey was taking that spot, from all the reports I read. 

Wilson out for the year 

Minshew will be going back on the jets bus and probably has already been named the starter

1 minute ago, MeccaDon123 said:

That's what to do.. keep him going even more... you are growing the number of people who have him on ignore by leaps and bounds.

Well I guess

image.gif.055e1acead5680a38cc88967c8e3b87a.gif

Spadaro cutting off Sirianni mid answer to say thanks and end the interview like an award show trying to play a winner off the stage with music to end their speech. 

Sounds like Zack Wilson tore his ACL. What a waste to do it on that play

i feel bad for jets fans 

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Halftime. 14-3 Birds.

Starters looked real good. 2nd team, not too shabby. 

Just now, OCEaglefan said:

Sounds like Zack Wilson tore his ACL. What a waste to do it on that play

i feel bad for jets fans 

Those non contact injuries are always the worst 

3 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Spadaro cutting off Sirianni mid answer to say thanks and end the interview like an award show trying to play a winner off the stage with music to end their speech. 

I saw that, too. It means Dave asks question, but never listens to/hears the actual answers. 🤣💩

Archived