EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, Cheesteakitis said:

0-16 here we come 

What happens for the 17th game?

17-0 Phins.

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

What happens for the 17th game?

Tie.

Can’t find any standouts amongst the 2nd and 3rd stringers - they all look equally pathetic. Gotta find depth in the secondary and quick. 

So far the only person to make a play on defense is Patrick Johnson. I wouldn't expect them to beat the Dolphins 1st teamers but it would be nice to see some of these roster bubble guys do something.

Just now, metal said:

So far the only person to make a play on defense is Patrick Johnson. I wouldn't expect them to beat the Dolphins 1st teamers but it would be nice to see some of these roster bubble guys do something.

But these guys are very much the bubble guys. In fact some of them aren't even that really they are just making up the numbers at this point. 

Preseason blows. Not only do we get no coverage during camp, we also only see one drive of starters the whole preseason. Jalen should get more burn he's not a vet at this point.

Time for Sinnett to show the world why he sucks again 

I would rather play a game with jigsaw than watch him play another game 

I mean, you all realize we’re watching starters against backups right? We can take absolutely nothing from this game. It’s pretty annoying that Miami is playing so many starters including their Qb. Makes it harder to evaluate anyone. 

I'm actually OK with this, our 3rd stringers and fringe 2nd stringers getting beat down against their 1s.  We can see who steps up and earns a roster spot.

Just now, olsilverhair said:

fins are playing starters?

Yes.

Just now, Damanick10 said:

Preseason blows. Not only do we get no coverage during camp, we also only see one drive of starters the whole preseason. Jalen should get more burn he's not a vet at this point.

Guaranteed they come out slow week 1 because the starters got no time in the preseason.  Wouldn’t be surprised if they lose either.  

Just now, nipples said:

I mean, you all realize we’re watching starters against backups right? We can take absolutely nothing from this game. It’s pretty annoying that Miami is playing so many starters including their Qb. 

I'm pretty sure nobody is taking much from this. Though it is fair to want to see a little more and some kind of spark from the guys desperately trying to make the roster. 

Just now, olsilverhair said:

fins are playing starters?

Yup. It’s all fun and games until a starter gets injured against 3rd stringers. 

1 minute ago, Peacekeeper said:

Time for Sinnett to show the world why he sucks again 

I would rather play a game with jigsaw than watch him play another game 

These posts have been the most entertaining part of this preseason.

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Yup. It’s all fun and games until a starter gets injured against 3rd stringers. 

Exactly. And for some of these 3rd stringers they are playing for their lives and want to make any impact they can. Mind you to do any damage they need to get close and so far there's no danger of that. 

8 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The depth corners are not very good are they. That's a slight worry.

I remember saying this was my concern and got barked down in the conversation lol 

Archived