Revenge Games

xxeaglesfanxx

Three weeks in a row of "revenge” games. Reagor did nothing, Wentz was sacked 9 times with zero tds, and now Pederson returns. Let’s hope for another W  and a 4-0 start.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Couldn't help but chuckle every time someone tried to hype up the "Wentz revenge" angle.  He's far too religious to think in those terms.   The word "revenge" isn't even a part of his vocabulary.   It was one of the things that annoyed me about him.  He'd just as soon pray for his opponent than use "revenge" as motivation to beat them.  

• Like 1

Also, Reagor didn't have any reason for "revenge." We selected him over a higher rated prospect that proved to be way better. He was given a ton of snaps in two seasons and he never had a breakout moment. After building the WR corps to the point they didn't need Reagor anymore, the Eagles traded him to a team where he might get more opportunities. The Eagles have done nothing but give him chances to grow. There was no basis for revenge unless he just hates the fans. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Minny was a revenge game?

For Reagor. He wanted revenge going in.

• Like 1

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I doubt it was for the Eagles. They just gave up on a bust

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Three weeks in a row of "revenge” games. Reagor did nothing, Wentz was sacked 9 times with zero tds, and now Pederson returns. Let’s hope for another W  and a 4-0 start.

Yeah but it's not the same. Pederson won us a SB. Outside of playing us I wish him all the success in the world. I have zero animosity.  The other two is meh. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Yeah but it's not the same. Pederson won us a SB. Outside of playing us I wish him all the success in the world. I have zero animosity.  The other two is meh. 

Agreed

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

To be fair, he was just answering a reporter's question. He was asked if he wanted revenge. It wasn't like he just brought it up. 

27 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Minny was a revenge game?

22 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I doubt it was for the Eagles. They just gave up on a bust

20 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

The OP isn't saying the Eagles are out for revenge, he's saying former Eagles playing us seeking revenge for being traded, now Doug for the Eagles firing him.

• Like 2

Never saw a guy more disinterested in playing quarterback than Carson Wentz was today. The last time he got sacked that much it pretty much ruined his season. That was flat out ugly.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Next week might be when Doug gets his revenge at last.

Revenge game for Minshew tho, so it all evens out.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, NOTW said:

The OP isn't saying the Eagles are out for revenge, he's saying former Eagles playing us seeking revenge for being traded, now Doug for the Eagles firing him.

If that's the case, wouldn't it be 4 weeks of "revenge games"... Ertz and the Cards in 2 weeks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

If that's the case, wouldn't it be 4 weeks of "revenge games"... Ertz and the Cards in 2 weeks

Ask OP, he's only looking at this week.  One game at a time Godfather!  :lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Ask OP, he's only looking at this week.  One game at a time Godfather!  :lol:

Well his original post stated "3 weeks in a row of revenge games." I'm assuming he forgot about Ertz getting traded 

@xxeaglesfanxx

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Well his original post stated "3 weeks in a row of revenge games." I'm assuming he forgot about Ertz getting traded

We need @xxeaglesfanxx to answer for this discrepancy and make amends.  He might seek help from @4for4EaglesNest on how to make an indefensible thread.

• Haha 1

I'm pretty sure the Lions wanted revenge on us too for that 44-6 beatdown from last season. so it's like 6 straight weeks of revenge games?

• Like 1

Just now, MF POON said:

I'm pretty sure the Lions wanted revenge on us too for that 44-6 beatdown from last season. so it's like, 6 straight weeks of revenge games?

Even tho Big V didn't play... I'm sure he went into that game with revenge on his mind

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MF POON said:

I'm pretty sure the Lions wanted revenge on us too for that 44-6 beatdown from last season. so it's like 6 straight weeks of revenge games?

REVENGE SZN!  Everybody wants revenge!  We'll have to find anything even the most obscure player on each team.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NOTW said:

REVENGE SZN!  Everybody wants revenge!  We'll have to find anything even the most obscure player on each team.

Don't forget the Cowboys. Big revenge game for Peters

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Absolutely. I hope Pederson is received with loud cheers. 

I have no doubt that Pedersen would LOVE to come into the Linc and beat the eagles even thought he'll say it's just another game.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, NOTW said:

spacer.png