Are we allowed to get excited yet?

kiwinavega

4-0 and the only unbeaten team in the NFL. Overcame a lot of adversity, **** conditions, injuries, a 14 point deficit early, and yet it felt like a relatively easy win.

Am I allowed to get excited yet? Go Birds

Get excited......don't get carried away.

The eagles are a really good team and getting more and more confident as each week goes by.  But it's a long NFL season.....they got banged up against the Jags and let's hope none of them are serious.  But it did show the eagles have very good depth, which i vital for a winning season and deep playoff run.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, kiwinavega said:

4-0 and the only unbeaten team in the NFL. Overcame a lot of adversity, **** conditions, injuries, a 14 point deficit early, and yet it felt like a relatively easy win.

Am I allowed to get excited yet? Go Birds

I wouldn't say easy, they were down by 14 a bunch of guys suffered Injuries and eagles only win by 9.

Was a hard fought win where they overcame alot.

• Like 2

You can but I’m still trying to stay grounded. It’s still early and anything can happen. But it’s been fun so far. On to the next week and a matchup against a Cardinals team that looks awful.

• Like 2

What most teams say? 1 week at a time? 1 quarter season at a time? Yea, we got proof we have something to be excited about!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

It's okay to be excited but I'm more optimistic if that makes any sense. I was proud that the team held up and gutted out a win in the conditions they played in. I'm especially optimistic knowing we have the ability to beat a team through the air or on the ground based on the weather conditions. I just hope we can run up the score and curb stomp Cowboys in 2 weeks. 

• Like 2

The toughest team left on the schedule was maybe Green Bay? 

They have their hands full with Bailey Zappe right now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The toughest team left on the schedule was maybe Green Bay? 

They have their hands full with Bailey Zappe right now.

Pretty sure they started slow last year as well. Any team can play good one week, letdown games, and injuries can happen. Looks like a very easy schedule with the OL and DL playing well. 

100%.  The record doesn't matter so to speak as much as how the team has looked.  You should be excited with how well both sides of the ball look.

• Like 1

I'm excited but I'm also going to try not to get carried away. Let's see the extent of these injuries first.

And next weeks opponents know all too well about starting hot and fading badly. 

• Like 1

I'm excited. My wife made beef stew. Oh about the 4-0? Yeah that too. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Wentz 2 Ertz said:

100%.  The record doesn't matter so to speak as much as how the team has looked.  You should be excited with how well both sides of the ball look.

Cardinals could be a good game. It’s a cross country game, thankfully they’re coming off a east coast trip to the panthers. 

• Like 1

Even though this was a tough win, next week is going to be even tougher.

I don't think people will be convinced until the Eagles can beat a good team like the Cardinals on the road. Like what Buffalo did today in Baltimore.

It's another prove-it game.

• Like 1

Just now, opa-opa said:

Even though this was a tough win, next week is going to be even tougher.

I don't think people will be convinced until the Eagles beat a good team like the Cardinals on the road. It's another prove-it game.

Every week is going to be a prove it game because this team hasn't proven anything yet. They've handled business so far but at this point it's impossible to say if they've beaten a good team...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Every week is going to be a prove it game because this team hasn't proven anything yet. They've handled business so far but at this point it's impossible to say if they've beaten a good team...

Yeah but also I think the Eagles are in a good place right now. They are confident and having fun, and don't have too much pressure. Next week I think they are going to play confidently and with a bit of chip on their shoulder...which is the perfect mindset you want to have.

14 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

I'm excited. My wife made beef stew. Oh about the 4-0? Yeah that too. 

Yumm, beef stew. How was it? Did you have a side of rice or potatoes or bread? 

What was in the stew? Carrots? 

Just now, LacesOut said:

Yumm, beef stew. How was it? Did you have a side of rice or potatoes or bread? 

What was in the stew? Carrots? 

Carrots, potatos and beef. With corn bread. 

What get's me excited? 

The D Line gets sack, strip, fumbles but even as huge is the way our Secondary has been performing through the first 4 games. Slay and Bradbury may be the best duo in the League. But the other guys are stepping up as well. Epps has been solid.

Fran Duffy Breaks down how we shut down Jefferson. Some good stuff. I don't see a better team in the NFC.:towel::Eagle_smiley: