Are we allowed to get excited yet?

kiwinavega

NFL still has the Rams ranked 11th, but that probably is due to them just winning the Super Bowl.

Of course they have the Cardinals ranked 17th below the Cowboys so should be an easy win I guess.

Cardinals are without WR DeAndre Hopkins (Suspended).

Marquise Brown is suspect, and James Bradberry will have another INT in this game.

10 hours ago, JournalistMic said:

Arizona Cardinals lost in week 1 to the Chiefs at home 44-21.

In week 2 the Cardinals defeated the Raiders on the road in Overtime by the score of 29 to 23.

In week 3 the Cardinals lost to the Super Bowl Champions last season, The Rams 20-12 at home.

Last week the Cardinals defeated the Carolina Panthers 26 to 16 on the road.

Arizona Cardinals are 2-2 but the two loses were against the Chiefs & Rams.

Cardinals are 17th in passing, and 15th in rushing (middle of the pack), 23rd against the pass, and 5th against the run!

(However Jaguars were the best against the run until they played against the Eagles)!

The Eagles are 8th in passing, and 5th in rushing.  Eagles are 9th against the Run, and 7th against the Pass!

Jalen Hurts is 5th in passing yards (99.6 QB Rating) in the NFL and 53 attempted runs for 205 yards and 4 rushing Touchdowns.

Kyler Murray is 15th in passing yards (85.2 rating) and 24 rush attempts for 91 yards and 2 Touchdowns.

Rumor has it that at one point the Eagles thought about acquiring Kyler to replace Jalen at QB.

Of course people might consider TE Zach Ertz a revenge game but he loved Philadelphia and Eagles fans love him, they realize it was about money and don't blame

the TE for getting the most money he could in that situation. Could the Jalen Hurts vs Kyler be more of a revenge game for Jalen? I think Jalen Hurts will have a huge game.

In case the Eagles play against the Buffalo Bills in this year's Super Bowl

Fun fact the Buffalo Bills went to the Super Bowl three times in a row (1990-1993) and lost all 3 only NFL team to ever go to 3 super bowls back to back and lose all 3.

The 3 teams they lost to NY Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys.

The Bills actually lost 4 straight. Their last two were back to back losses to Dallas following the 92 and 93 seasons. 

• Like 4

On 10/4/2022 at 11:03 AM, Shalodeep said:

Lawrence was our best player 

Just like Wentz the week prior. Come to think of it Cousins was working pretty hard on our behalf too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

That was a funner fact.

It’s how the phrase got coined: Boy I Love Losing Super Bowls. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Just like Wentz the week prior. Come to think of it Cousins was working pretty hard on our behalf too. 

Aka the defense is ruining people's livelihoods lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shalodeep said:

Aka the defense is ruining people's livelihoods lol 

Exactly. We don’t like giving our team credit, but Gannon’s group sure does look much better with some actual talent on it. Maybe he’s not so bad of a coach after all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Exactly. We don’t like giving our team credit, but Gannon’s group sure does look much better with some actual talent on it. Maybe he’s not so bad of a coach after all.

Definitely looks a lot easier this year when he isnt coaching around weaknesses. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

The Bills actually lost 4 straight. Their last two were back to back losses to Dallas following the 92 and 93 seasons. 

8 hours ago, brkmsn said:

That was a funner fact.

Bro wrote a whole article's worth just to get the very famous 4 years in a row Bills failure wrong.  :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It’s how the phrase got coined: Boy I Love Losing Super Bowls. 

:roll:

It's how the Bills Mafia was formed.  They started coping by jumping on folding tables to break them.

• Haha 1

What has impressed me most about this team is so far they have been able to do what they wanted and other teams cant stop it.

They wanted to shutdown Jefferson. They did.

They wanted to sack Wentz. They did. Oh boy did they.

They wanted to pound the ball against the Jags. They did.

• Like 3

I am having a blast but I’m not going to be an insufferable bastid about it until/if we are 6-0 having crushed the Cowporkies

• Like 1

The main point I was attempting to express is that if the Bills make it to the Super Bowl against the Eagles, that topic will come up.