GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-16-22, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

What's the weather for this game? Any wind or rain? 

2 minutes ago, Peacekeeper said:

Time to show the cowboys that just cus you have nipples don’t mean you producing any milk 🚀🚀🚀

:blink:

Start this game already!  Just like how I like it, just talk about the dallass d.  Don’t even mention about the birds defense 🦅 Fly EAGLES Fly !!!!!!! 

NBC Sunday Night Football pregame crew talking about the Cowboys only, why am I not surprised.  The bootlicking is nauseating and we haven't yet gotten to Cris Collinsworthless.  

20 minutes ago, Peacekeeper said:

Time to show the cowboys that just cus you have nipples don’t mean you producing any milk 🚀🚀🚀

🤢🤮

2 minutes ago, RebelJedi said:

NBC Sunday Night Football pregame crew talking about the Cowboys only, why am I not surprised.  The bootlicking is nauseating and we haven't yet gotten to Cris Collinsworthless.  

They just showed interview with Hurts, and just before in studio were hyping the Eagles offense, strong line & outside weapons.

Everyone seems to think the Bills and the Chiefs are the best two teams.  I'm not so sure.  Both look pretty beatable to me.  It's easy to get mesmerized by the QBs, but the most complete team usually wins and that might be us. 

Archived