GDT: Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles, 10-16-22, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Was at the game last night. The fans in the first half were electric. When Gardner Johnson's first pick happened, the place exploded. 

10 hours ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Can anyone explain what the rule on O line holds is? the rule is any grip but it's never been called that way, but I thought it was always called if the guy was going around you and your hands were extended outside your frame holding the pads, but the Dallas Tackles were doing that all damn game and were called once I think.

It seems like they let most holding go, and then call it when they feel like changing the momentum of the game. 

I just got done watching the replay of last nights game and boy is Chris Collinsworth such a Cowboys nut guzzler. I don’t know how many times he mentioned that the middle of the field is always open for Cooper Rush to get yards and how his voice climbs two octaves every time the Cowboys did something good. Luckily for us, he was fairly silent in the second and end of the fourth quarter. I never liked the guy, but I seem to hate him more after every eagles game. F that pigeon neck cake boy. 

9 hours ago, Columbus Eagle said:

I just got done watching the replay of last nights game and boy is Chris Collinsworth such a Cowboys nut guzzler. I don’t know how many times he mentioned that the middle of the field is always open for Cooper Rush to get yards and how his voice climbs two octaves every time the Cowboys did something good. Luckily for us, he was fairly silent in the second and end of the fourth quarter. I never liked the guy, but I seem to hate him more after every eagles game. F that pigeon neck cake boy. 

He was just as bad during our superbowl 

12 hours ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Yeah I've never enjoyed him broadcasting our games, he has some issue with the Eagles because he's always just gushing over players on the other team for minutes straight...

On 10/17/2022 at 9:51 PM, Columbus Eagle said:

He's always been like that. He gets excited over their plays, but normal at Eagles making good plays. 

As soon as the game was over instead of talking about the winning team - the undefeated team - he immediately started talking up the Cowboys, their upcoming schedule and getting Dak back.

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

He's always been like that. He gets excited over their plays, but normal at Eagles making good plays. 

As soon as the game was over instead of talking about the winning team - the undefeated team - he immediately started talking up the Cowboys, their upcoming schedule and getting Dak back.

Gotta feed the madness of that fraudulent fan base. Gotta keep ‘em thinking it’s their year, every year for the last 30 plus years even when Quincy Carter was their quarterback. 

21 hours ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

He was just as bad during our superbowl 

Yeah, him and Michaels couldn't have sounded less enthusiastic if they'd tried.

On 10/17/2022 at 4:28 PM, SkippyX said:

The NFL took a playoff win from Detroit and gave it to Dallas the same way (Party Bus Game)

Dallas committed holding or PI on a crucial Detroit 3rd down where they could pretty much ice the game. It was obvious. It was called on the field. The refs huddled up and saved Dallas by picking up the flag.

You have to beat Dallas by 10 because the refs might throw 3 or 7 their way.

What, like no obvious recovery 😄😄

1 hour ago, gregbwfc1 said:

Yeah, him and Michaels couldn't have sounded less enthusiastic if they'd tried.

It was all clement was outta bounds ertz play was incomplete. All the pats need is a 4th & 1 stop. If elliot misses pats are in business. Down 8 it's just like vs the falcons we've seen this b4. Like we get it u want Brady to win

15 hours ago, gregbwfc1 said:

What, like no obvious recovery 😄😄

Oh man, I forgot about that BS.

Eagles look great on all front so far. Cowboys have to work on fixing mistakes. Hurts caught him jumping over the line when the whole world knew it 4th down. 
I never liked getting hot in the beginning of the season like Dallas has done so many times then falling toward the playoffs. 

Archived