Eagles becoming Free Agents in 2023 - who stays, who goes?

CheesesteakNBeer

On 10/17/2022 at 10:04 AM, Captain F said:

Screenshot_20221017-100406_Chrome.jpg

Honestly, I thought Boston Scott was the best RB on the team, it baffles me why the coaches didn't see it, I'd keep him and even give him a raise.

They need to show Seumalo, Dillard, White, Pascal and Edwards the door, matter of fact, they need to throw Edwards out the window, dude ain't worth a damn.

19 FA's is like half the roster.

Who would you say are your "musts" to have back if you ran the team?

Is it time to let guys like Kelce, Cox, and Graham go? What about Boston Scott and Miles Sanders? 

39 minutes ago, JohnB said:

19 FA's is like half the roster.

Who would you say are your "musts" to have back if you ran the team?

Is it time to let guys like Kelce, Cox, and Graham go? What about Boston Scott and Miles Sanders? 

Kelce has to stay if he wants to. He’s still an elite player and should retire as an Eagle. 

• Thanks 1

The Eagles can adjust salaries to make room for many of their free agents if they choose to. Some of these guys might not cost as much as we think too. Some guys already have their replacements on the roster also. 

• Thanks 1

Eagles actually have a pretty young roster with some notable exceptions.  Am guessing that no one near or over the age of 30 gets a new deal unless it is short-term and team-friendly.  We have a strong nucleus now so we're going with the young guys and the draft picks and then filling in the remaining holes as needed.

Lock up CJ at all costs seems to be the consensus. I would also like to see Scott and Pascal stick around, solid role players 

• Like 1

On Defense they - hopefully - bring back a player at each level.

So, that’s Hargrave, TJ, and CJ. 

Next year……ugh. Going to be a tough one. 

On 2/27/2023 at 3:01 AM, LacesOut said:

On Defense they - hopefully - bring back a player at each level.

So, that’s Hargrave, TJ, and CJ. 

Next year……ugh. Going to be a tough one. 

That would be great, but my sense it will only be TJ and CJ, along with hopefully Kelce and potentially Graham.

I don’t see Sanders or IS returning. Unless they take very team friendly deals.

On 10/19/2022 at 10:45 AM, SlimReaper4Six said:

My guys to extend 

Lavato- when you have one of the best player at a position you don’t let them walk away.

James Bradberry - guy has been a revelation. Is always around the ball and his instincts are some of the best I have seen coming off his coverage and  baiting QBs for INTs. Just phenomenal job he has done. 

C.J Gardner Johnson - he’s not the best tackler but he is a amazing ball hawk. He was traded for a reason and he’s a for we Gator so Howie will make sure he stays. 

Sua Opeta - RFA and a very good guard that can play both sides. Each time he comes in he fill in just fine. He could also compete to start at RG. 

Kyzir White - T.J will get paid by someone and it could be us but we do have Nakobe Dean and he has range, physical strength, and a dominant pass rusher. A lot of people thought he was the best value of the draft. He also knows how to play off Davis. I love T.J but I think he will get a way bigger offer than we can afford.

Zach Pascal - is a excellent role player and doesn’t complain about anything. Is a great blocker and also frees other WRs so they can get easy balls there way. 

Janarius Robinson- the guy is a amazing athlete and if he can continue to develop we may have another steal from FSU. Josh Sweat is the same mold and if he can learn from him we could have a steal on our hands. 

Marcus Epps- if we can get him on a team discount I would love to bring back our entire secondary. That way we can solely focus on the DLine in the draft so we can get great talent added for cheap 

I pretty much agree across the board, except I’m not an Epps fan. I’d rather let him walk and have Blankenship (cheaper and IMO better) start along with CJGJ. 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Procus said:

TJ Edwards to Bears

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 13-26-22 (1) TJ Edwards - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png

Can’t believe how cheap he went. We should’ve matched/beat that offer. I’m kind of pissed we let him go. He was solid. 

1 hour ago, Procus said:

TJ Edwards to Bears

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 13-26-22 (1) TJ Edwards - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png

I wonder if this means there going to try and bring back Kyzir White and let Nakobe play the middle.

Official predictions (besides Edwards, Hargrave, Graham, and Kelce)

Back - CJGJ, Bradberry, Scott, Pascal

Gone - Slay (trade), Cox, Epps, White, Isaac, Sanders,

Latest so far today:

J Hargrave to Niners

A Dillard to Titans

M Epps to Raiders

TJ Edwards to Bears

25 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

This team is getting gutted. But that was expected.

So far all player's that were expected. CGJ is the juggernaut. He goes an that's going to be tough to replace.