If the eagles played the bills what would the spread be??

Billsfan412

I'm reading all the power rankings this morning most of them have the eagles at 2 even though the eagles are undefeated. Just wondering how you all feel about this?

A fair number believe the Bills (and KC) are still on a level above us at the moment, and of course, their recent past is a reason why. Few believe we’d match up well with either right now. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Billsfan412 said:

I'm reading all the power rankings this morning most of them have the eagles at 2 even though the eagles are undefeated. Just wondering how you all feel about this?

I couldn't care less about power rankings.  

The real question is: how many folding tables broken vs greased poles climbed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NOTW said:

The real question is: how many folding tables broken vs greased poles climbed.

What if people fell from greased poles through folding tables

Followed by someone throwing in a deeldoe.

🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My buddy is an eagle fan and he said if it came down to it the bills have a decisive advantage at QB and linebacker. Said everything else is a wash side the eagles have a better running game. Just wondering what you guys thought

20 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

What if people fell from greased poles through folding tables

Followed by someone throwing in a deeldoe.

🤔

Grease the folding tables and they'll slide right off of them and hurt themselves on the cement.  Philly fans are built for the grease, it's in the cheesesteaks, it's in the blood!

Eagles win.  :flex:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Grease the folding tables and they'll slide right off of them and hurt themselves on the cement.  Philly fans are built for the grease, it's in the cheesesteaks, it's in the blood!

And horse sheet 

49 minutes ago, NOTW said:

But chicken wings can be greasy too....

2 hours ago, Billsfan412 said:

But chicken wings can be greasy too....

So your greasy ass will be hurting 3 times: from wings, falling off a folding table, and losing yet another Super Bowl to an NFCE team.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

The real question is...

... will the New EMB be forced to upgrade due to increased traffic? :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Billsfan412 said:

Just wondering how you all feel about this?

How do we feel about the Bills playing the Eagles in the Super Bowl?

From before the season began:

On 8/30/2022 at 11:46 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I fully expect those numbers to quadruple during our upcoming Super Bowl run, which will finish off with us beating the Bills and completing the Bills trip down Super Bowl NFC East losses. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

... will the New EMB be forced to upgrade due to increased traffic? :ph34r:

You'll have another GDT to archive :rock:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Billsfan412 said:

We're not worried about the Bills, KC or any other team right now that's not named Houston!

4 hours ago, Billsfan412 said:

My buddy is an eagle fan and he said if it came down to it the bills have a decisive advantage at QB and linebacker. Said everything else is a wash side the eagles have a better running game. Just wondering what you guys thought

I've been thinking about an Eagles - Bills superbowl.  I think it's the most exciting possible matchup.  I've seen the Bills play quite a few times.  My thoughts:

• The Bills do not have a 'decisive advantage' at QB.  Jalen Hurts is playing at a very high level and could go toe to toe with Josh Allen.
  • As far as the running game - is there a better more balanced attack in the NFL right now than the Eagles?  The Eagles offense can beat you in a lot of ways and it's really hard to gameplan.  Last game Jalen stood in the pocket and shredded the Steelers defense.  2 weeks ago against the Cardinals Jalen ran 15 times and rushed for 2TDs.
  • Josh Allen's would be light years better than any QB the Eagles have faced.  I mean, TBH, the best QB this team has played against so far is probably Kirk Cousins.  Josh could give the Eagles D fits.  His ability to run is perhaps key to the BIlls offensive success vs. the Eagles.  The Eagles have a very good secondary, but their run defense is not great. 

I think if the two played it would be a high scoring affair.  I won't make predictions, but I did hear that BILLS actually stands for 'Boy I Love Losing Superbowls'.

Seriously though.  I think it would be a hell of a lot of fun to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bills - 2.5

I think this is about right. The spread is not on what bookies will think will happen - it's about where the money has gone, is going, and will go. This feels on the mark to me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

A fair number believe the Bills (and KC) are still on a level above us at the moment, and of course, their recent past is a reason why. Few believe we’d match up well with either right now. 

I think the Bills are an awesome team but I actually think we match up very well. Slay on Diggs, Bradberry on Davis. I’ll take that. The Bills can’t run the ball and would have difficulty stopping our run game. 

Hopefully it will happen in the SB!

Probably would be a 'pick 'em' game if they played now. Or maybe the road team would get a point or two.

-2.5... I don't think it would be much more than that. I know we've not necessarily played a top opponent yet but we are so stacked on both sides of the ball that we would absolutely give them a game. They are a very good team with a lot of talent but so are we and I don't think the gap is that big. 

9 hours ago, Billsfan412 said:

Josh is great but he also throws a lot of pics.  With our offense if we're leading there is no way they stop our run game.  Jalen is use to playing in big games in college so he'll be calm and deadly.

1 hour ago, Road to Victory said:

I think the Bills are an awesome team but I actually think we match up very well. Slay on Diggs, Bradberry on Davis. I’ll take that. The Bills can’t run the ball and would have difficulty stopping our run game. 

Diggs is playing on another lvl and their D line might be best in the league. It would be a match up worthy of a SB

The Bills would be slight favorites and it'd be a great game. Hopefully we can see it in February. 

Bills losing to the NFCE is pretty much a tradition. Enjoy staying in the no rings club. 

• Like 1