If the eagles played the bills what would the spread be??

Billsfan412

If for some strange reason they moved the SB to next week and made it Philly vs Buffalo the line would be Buffalo -2.5.

That line would then move to Buffalo -4.5 with betting. People love to lose money betting against the Eagles.

Buffalo would win 65 of 100 simulations but they only play once.

That toughest thing about Buffalo is that you can stop their offense and Allen can still run for 120 on you.

Would rather play the Bills than the Chiefs. Not scared of the Bills at all.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Would rather play the Bills than the Chiefs. Not scared of the Bills at all.

Kinda the same but I'd rather the Chiefs be out first. Can't stand them damn state farm commercials all the time

Better question would be, what would be the spread if the Bills played the Jets?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, time2rock said:

Better question would be, what would be the spread if the Bills played the Jets?

Bills don't seem so scary today...

• Haha 2

Bills can’t even beat the Jets - Eagles -20.5

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

Yes, they do. 

True - the Bills do have the decisive advantage in turnover prone QBs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

To be fair, in divisional games, 0-16 can beat 16-0. I always look at divisional games as being potentially tougher than any other non-divisional game. 

• Like 2

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

To be fair, in divisional games, 0-16 can beat 16-0. I always look at divisional games as being potentially tougher than any other non-divisional game. 

Oh I know bud I was mostly jesting. Its also a week to week league. 

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

That post was a crack directed at the numbnutts Billsfan since they just lost to the Jets.  ;)

• Like 1

I'm more worried about the Titans than the Bills at this point, honestly. Especially with our run defense with Jordan Davis out.

11 hours ago, opa-opa said:

I'm more worried about the Titans than the Bills at this point, honestly. Especially with our run defense with Jordan Davis out.

Me too.  The Titans match up well with us, but I just don't get why they stopped using Henry last night.  The Chiefs couldn't stop him in the first half, and then the Titans just stopped using him in the 2nd half.  The best player on your team needs to have the ball in that situation.  

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, JamesK said:

Me too.  The Titans match up well with us, but I just don't get why they stopped using Henry last night.  The Chiefs couldn't stop him in the first half, and then the Titans just stopped using him in the 2nd half.  The best player on your team needs to have the ball in that situation.  

My only thought is they didn't want to kill him 2 games in a row, he had 32 carries last week. They are in a bad division so they could afford to lose one with Tannehill coming back soon. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, downundermike said:

Yes, they do. 

I guess we have a different definitions of 'decisive'.  Jalen Hurts & Josh Allen are 1 and 2 in the MVP race if you look at the odds.  That's not 'decisive'.  That's just a battle of top-two teams.

Josh Allen and that horrible goal line call blew their game today. All they had to do was kick a FG. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, opa-opa said:

Josh Allen and that horrible goal line call blew their game today. All they had to do was kick a FG. 

The CB trying to gain a stat and prior to that, not kicking the FG.

• Like 1

And with that perhaps he shouldn't be such a strong MVP candidate? Twice he had the game in his hands and he blew it. That goal line fumble was just ridiculous and then the final INT at the end was bad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And with that perhaps he shouldn't be such a strong MVP candidate? Twice he had the game in his hands and he blew it. That goal line fumble was just ridiculous and then the final INT at the end was bad. 

Plenty of time left in the season for things to change, but right now I think it’s clearly Mahomes and Hurts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm 99% certain that fumble was on the center.  The DT directly over him starting to move a split second before the snap and I think the center was adjusting to the DT and didn't complete the snap the way he normally does.  

The final INT was horrific.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I'm 99% certain that fumble was on the center.  The DT directly over him starting to move a split second before the snap and I think the center was adjusting to the DT and didn't complete the snap the way he normally does.  

The final INT was horrific.

And the Bills really seem to live & die by Josh Allen.  He throws a LOT of TDs, but he also throws a lot of INTs.  I feel like a good secondary could cause him serious problems.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 6:19 AM, Billsfan412 said:

My buddy is an eagle fan and he said if it came down to it the bills have a decisive advantage at QB and linebacker. Said everything else is a wash side the eagles have a better running game. Just wondering what you guys thought

The way I see it the last play the bills QB made was a turnover that cost them the game basically so until hurts has one of those this season I'm not giving the bills 2 point favorites.  

Plus,I believe the eagles have more talent and can overcome losing their starting QB where as the bills will collapse if they lose their starting QB (who is banged up as it is)

1 hour ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

And the Bills really seem to live & die by Josh Allen.  He throws a LOT of TDs, but he also throws a lot of INTs.  I feel like a good secondary could cause him serious problems.

Most teams live and die by the play of their QB.  And that's why they get such crazy money.  Ironically, most QBs need the players around them to make them look good too, but the options are limited to bring in those types of players when the QB makes crazy money.  

Seems most Super Bowls come from teams that are dealing with QBs on rookie deals, or that have somehow gotten a discount on a veteran.   Once these mega-contracts hit for QBs, the talent level of the players around them starts to fall off and then the QBs aren't as good as they were before.

Big question that teams need to answer when giving out these mega-deals:  How much is the QB elevating the play of the players around him, and how much are the players around him elevating his play?

• Like 2