If the eagles played the bills what would the spread be??

Billsfan412

23 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Maybe it’s time to stop anointing the Bills or any of their players for anything….

3205A8F5-E1F7-4CBF-A1AC-69DA1D9E4A07.jpeg

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

• Like 1

The Bills are a good team with a very good defense and a very good QB. But right now I think we are better. The difference? They have won play off games more recently. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2022 at 8:56 AM, Billsfan412 said:

I'm reading all the power rankings this morning most of them have the eagles at 2 even though the eagles are undefeated. Just wondering how you all feel about this?

I guess we'll never know now. 

• Haha 1

Don’t gotta worry about this now. It’s either the Bengals or Chiefs IF they can first knock off the 49ers.

5 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Don’t gotta worry about this now. It’s either the Bengals or Chiefs IF they can first knock off the 49ers.

It would be interesting to see the Eagles vs the Chiefs. The last time they played against one another it was an embarrassment for the Eagles. This time I think it would be a lot closer. The Bengals are an interesting team, because they have a great quarterback with weapons, but can he do it with that line verses our front four? I’m convinced the Eagles can score on all of the teams left including the 49ers. If the Eagles can stay healthy they can beat anyone. 

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

It would be interesting to see the Eagles vs the Chiefs. The last time they played against one another it was an embarrassment for the Eagles. This time I think it would be a lot closer. The Bengals are an interesting team, because they have a great quarterback with weapons, but can he do it with that line verses our front four? I’m convinced the Eagles can score on all of the teams left including the 49ers. If the Eagles can stay healthy they can beat anyone. 

Now Mahomes has a high ankle sprain it'll be interesting to see if they even make it, it will kill his mobility and the Bengals seem to have his number.

The Bengals look good, peaking at the right time and they looked like they always had another gear vs the Bills.

The 49ers are good no doubt, but they made a heck of a struggle of it against the Cowboys and in the end were probably a little lucky Pollard went down in the first half, because Elliott isn't wearing anyone's defense down on his own this year.

• Like 1