GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Indianapolis Colts, 11-20-22, 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

31 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Did someone say meat sticks?

You qweef loud?

They lost the turnover battle (2/1). Yet had timely sacks when most crucial. Colts were 33% on 3rd down. Eagles were slightly better at 41%. The Colts missing the FGA really is the game. Offense missing Goedert is looming large.

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Not as loud as your old lady

Test tube baby

Damn that was close.   Good close out Guys.  We ended up in a dog fight with those guys.   Defense did a good job holding them to 16.  Jalen really came through with this game.  

16 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Forward progress hadn't stopped. How can they blow the play dead there? They missed the facemask, but unlike the Goedert one last week, it had no effect on the outcome of the play. Ryan, I believe already had his knee down before Reddick's hand found the side of the helmet. 

I was screaming blow the whistle on every yard after he was stood up.  Thought they’d push another 10yrds.  Happy they didn’t.  Face mask non call, Karma.

1 minute ago, Talkingbirds said:

I was screaming blow the whistle on every yard after he was stood up.  Thought they’d push another 10yrds.  Happy they didn’t.  Face mask non call, Karma.

Don't worry, the NFL is making sure not a single ineligible man down field goes unpunished this year. 

Was is Tyree Jackson who I saw making a great 1st down catch and then fumbling the ball? Instead of falling down, he just stood there until somebody knocked out the ball. Look ma, I caught it!

2 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Punch the Eagles in the mouth, and they go away.

Ok, I had to revisit what I said here. They got punched in the face, and finally punched back. Thank God- there is a pulse.

21 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Siri got out coached by his former team and still won.

Siri/SS were bad tonight. Gannon, for all the abuse he’s taken and after a rough first drive was pretty good.

The Colts screwed themselves (draft wise) last year by letting Wentz play, giving the Eagles a higher draft pick. So they figured they'd get that draft pick back from the Redskins. Now the Redskins have benched Wentz for the rest of the year (barring an injury that forces him back into the lineup).

Wentz was declared the backup QB once he's healthy. 

56 minutes ago, nipples said:

Yes, it just a coincidence that a team that has been gouged in the run game finally shuts down the run (against one of the league’s best backs) after signing two new DTs

To be fair, I wouldn’t say we were actually "gouged” in the run game last week. Washington only averaged 3.1 ypc and had a long of 11. They just consistently got it to third and manageable, and we couldn’t stop them on those downs.

221a773906e7da40443e63ec2ba6cac3

Sirianni looked so fired up after the game.  He really wanted to win that one, especially after what happen to Frank.   

55 minutes ago, ThinkGreen said:

Was is Tyree Jackson who I saw making a great 1st down catch and then fumbling the ball? Instead of falling down, he just stood there until somebody knocked out the ball. Look ma, I caught it!

No AJ Brown was the one that fumbled.

this was not a fun game to watch while making early thanksgiving dinner at the same time.  

2 hours ago, Birdman said:

Game ball goes to Hurts 

He won the game for us 

Without doubt. He struggled at times but when we needed him to step up and deliver he did. 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Without doubt. He struggled at times but when we needed him to step up and deliver he did. 

Did he even really struggle? Kinda seemed more like he was let down by the people around him. 

Just now, vaff said:

Did he even really struggle? Kinda seemed more like he was let down by the people around him. 

I mean I felt at times he perhaps made a bad decision to run when it wasn't there. I'm not trying to suggest his accuracy wasn't there as he was at like 72% at the end? I don't know I just felt like at times he and others left things out there. 

1 hour ago, GreenReaper said:

Yeah but I can't root for either team to win. Tie is better than a win. 

Well don’t we have to worry. Dallas is destroying Minnesota right now.

Archived