GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Indianapolis Colts, 11-20-22, 1pm EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, vaff said:

Did he even really struggle? Kinda seemed more like he was let down by the people around him. 

Yeah one strip sack as he was throwing (it happens, what is he supposed to do have eyes in the back of his head?)

but other than that. He passed well. Was accurate. Ran well. He passed so well I was actually surprised he didn’t even pass 200 yards. Seemed like he was passing well.

5 minutes ago, EaglesNation said:

Yeah one strip sack as he was throwing (it happens, what is he supposed to do have eyes in the back of his head?)

but other than that. He passed well. Was accurate. Ran well. He passed so well I was actually surprised he didn’t even pass 200 yards. Seemed like he was passing well.

Hurts wasn’t really the problem. He wasn’t great but he certainly wasn’t bad. Made a few bad reads on RPO but I’d say most of the problems today were playcalling.

after watching the highlights of this game, the amount of effort and pressure the Dline put out on their last defensive stand was way more determined and stronger than pretty much any of their previous defensive stands.  Thats the effort we need to see every play, not just for the last hold to keep the win!  On another note, Hurts held the ball way too long on a lot of plays. Reminded me of last year's Hurts.  For a 4-5-1 team they had a decent ranked secondary I think but I just cant buy it was that good.

2 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Sadly but at least it’s still a top 10 pick likely.

Hope so....

10 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Well don’t we have to worry. Dallas is destroying Minnesota right now.

No its good, Minnesota needs to lose so we have no rivals for the No.1 Seed... Dallas will lose a few more...

3 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

No its good, Minnesota needs to lose so we have no rivals for the No.1 Seed... Dallas will lose a few more...

Hmm I don't know they look very very good right now...

57 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Siri/SS were bad tonight. Gannon, for all the abuse he’s taken and after a rough first drive was pretty good.

He actually got outcoached by some random dude who's like in his second game ever coaching anything...so yeah he was lucky to get this win.

2 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

He actually got outcoached by some random dude who's like in his second game ever coaching anything...so yeah he was lucky to get this win.

He was yeah but they did win and I think some credit goes to the coaches for that too. The penalties killed this team a lot today and I think that's on the players but also Sirianni. 

26 minutes ago, vaff said:

Did he even really struggle? Kinda seemed more like he was let down by the people around him. 

No

30 minutes ago, EaglesNation said:

He knows Sanders is blocking. He should know he can't take his time and take a long wind-up to throw.

He wasn't bad today, but, that was a dumb play.

1 minute ago, Swoop said:

He knows Sanders is blocking. He should know he can't take his time and take a long wind-up to throw.

He wasn't bad today, but, that was a dumb play.

He was the reason they won , christ you churn out the idiocy at a record pace

2 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

The irony is astounding.

My comment was not a shot at him or his play. I can see how that was difficult to follow by me...not criticizing his play 

Jesus what an idiot

43 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Well don’t we have to worry. Dallas is destroying Minnesota right now.

Kirk cousins doing kirk cousins things

6 minutes ago, Swoop said:

The irony is astounding.

My comment was not a shot at him or his play. I can see how that was difficult to follow by me...not criticizing his play 

Jesus what an idiot

That's exactly what you did, what a tool :roll:

9 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

That's exactly what you did, what a tool :roll:

I was criticizing a specific play, not the entirety of the game.

Are you that simple? LOL.

26 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

I’m not sure, but I think there was a mix up on the o-line on that play anyway. I don’t think Sanders was supposed to be solely responsible for Ngakoue

I really liked seeing Suh and Joseph stuff the run today.  I can't wait to see what happens when Jordan Davis comes back. Our d-line is gonna be ridiculous.

53 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Kirk cousins doing kirk cousins things

Didn’t watch but it looked bad. Guess we’ll get to hear from Dallas fans how good they are all week 🙄

4 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hmm I don't know they look very very good right now...

Dallas is surging and we seem to be going into a lull. 

2 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Reuben Frank acted like the Eagles just won the Super Bowl, after they barely escaped with a one point win over a coach who has coached 2 NFL games in his career. 🤣
https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/eagles-colts-roobs-observations-nfl-week-11

The Eagles pulled out a tough road win in comeback fashion after a tough loss the week before. The defense buckled down after the first drive and the offense pulled one out against an Indy defense that’s pretty decent. His praise might be a little effusive especially with our offense sputtering right now but losing Goedert is going to take some adjustment. I’d like to see a dominant, clean performance by this offense (and the coaching staff) moving forward . I’d also like to see some signs of life from special teams. They’ve been gloriously mediocre this season. No threat whatsoever on kickoff or punt returns. 

Archived