GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles 11-27-22, 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

If special teams Fs up this insides kick, I’m driving to Philadelphia and egging Clays house tonight. Do something right tonight special teams.

I can’t wait for Gannon to become the head coach of another team so we can kick his arse every season. 

Hurts must be so peed off. The offense for the most part has played well. Couple of hiccups but they've scored 40 points and yet this one comes down to an onside kick. Ridiculous. 

If our ST Fs this up I"m driving 2500 miles and dealing with Clay myself 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ok so it comes down to this really. Get hands on the ball and that should be that. Should be.

Do they have a hands team? Might be better to kick it deep because Sirianni will try to pass it 3 times 😂

With how bad ST has been tonight, this isn't a gimme. Catch the onside kick and get the hell down. 

Just now, BornGreen said:

Is James Bradberry playing tonight? I haven’t seen his number.

That's not a bad thing. And yes he is. Lol

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

If special teams Fs up this insides kick, I’m driving to Philadelphia and egging Clays house tonight. Do something right tonight special teams.

Dude should be fired if they get this.

What does Gannon tell this defense in meetings? Hey if we have a lead, drop back 5 yards and let them catch it? Oh and we will only rush 4, we don't want the quarterbacks to hurry.

Archived