Jordan/Bulls Doc

DaEagles4Life

25 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

China - Wikipedia

Nobody has done more off the court for their community than LeBron. This isn’t even arguable lolol.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:57 AM, Jenkins27 said:

Jordan has been known to be a bit arrogant off the court during his younger years. Nobody including fans who has met LeBron has had any bad things to say about him. Jordan has gotten better tho, and begin to do more charity work after retiring which is great to see.

I guess that’s debatable having lived in Ohio and graduated the same year as lebron, he was not a favorite of people who went to school with him and knew him then. Heard his early years in NBA weren’t much different. 

On 5/6/2020 at 12:54 PM, BirdsFanBill said:

Im 30. Watching this makes me wish I was older so I could have lived through the 90s basketball. Im sure the documentary is making it look even better than it was, but it truly does seem like it was a more enjoyable product.

I do enjoy today's NBA as well and for me its hard to compare Lebron and Jordan because I really didnt get to experience Jordan in that way so how would I really know?

I will say Lebron has not taken a year off to play another sport, come back and won 3 more championships afterwards. Just that alone is ridiculous.

It would be interesting to see todays Lebron in that era. To those who say hed be complaining/whining, the guy is a physical monster, Im sure hed adapt to that style and excel against those guys who many didnt even lift weights.....

I agree with the last part. The NBA changed from a rough and tough league to a stars league in the early 2000s due to the persona of it being a "hood” sport. Given that he has been coddled his entire career has made him the whiner he is today but if he was playing during that time he’d be fine with just his physical presence.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Link?

To what? The school he opened up in Akron? His foundation? Helping make his 4 best friends from high school millionaires? Literally is no argument lol. Jordan was a bit cocky off the court when he was younger.

9 minutes ago, Lorddevn said:

I guess that’s debatable having lived in Ohio and graduated the same year as lebron, he was not a favorite of people who went to school with him and knew him then. Heard his early years in NBA weren’t much different. 

Interesting but to be fair, that’s a high school kid.

9 minutes ago, Lorddevn said:

I agree with the last part. The NBA changed from a rough and tough league to a stars league in the early 2000s due to the persona of it being a "hood” sport. Given that he has been coddled his entire career has made him the whiner he is today but if he was playing during that time he’d be fine with just his physical presence.  

Agreed. To think that a man the size of Karl Malone with the athleticism of Jordan and the basketball IQ up there with the best of them wouldn’t be able to survive in that era is drinking a bit too much hatorade.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

How do you know?  You were too young to know the guy.

Oh and as far as MeBron is concerned.  You said no one does more off the court for their community than him.  Do you have proof of that?  Where do you get your figures from?  If so, maybe you should go start a thread with other MeBron fluffers and you can wax poetic in there.  

You want some fries with that salt? 😂

Some LeBron haters I swear he musta stolen ur girl or something. You just gotta appreciate greatness. Nobody is saying Jordan sucks. But y’all act like LeBron is the worst person in the world.

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Do you have a link showing no one does more off the court than he.  That's the third time I asked.  

Nope. You got a link showing Jordan is the GOAT? 🤨

Educate yourself. 

0B6C5E72-1792-487C-A2F8-81D57E57E575.png

Lmao so you ask me to send you a link and then when I ask for one you say Google? Clown 😂😂

7 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You said he’s done more than anyone by far.  Please share one link that supports that statement.  

I gave you the link to google which has loaded with stories talking about Jordan being the best ever.  Pretty sad I had to spell that out for you.   Again.  Just google best NBA players ever.  It’s pretty easy. 

Yea here’s the link google.com

Search it you’ll find it. It’s easy.

4 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No you won’t.  You made a claim about something that can be measured, with zero proof.  Most of the worlds opinion is that Jordan is the Goat, which would opinions not something that can be measured.   Take the loss bro.  You’re seeming more and more foolish.   

so you're saying you can't measure, in proof, that Jordan is the GOAT.

AKA, NOBODY IS THE GOAT!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No you won’t.  You made a claim about something that can be measured, with zero proof.  Most of the worlds opinion is that Jordan is the Goat, which is not something that can be measured.   Take the loss bro.  You’re seeming more and more foolish.   

Opinion is measurable? Maybe. But at the end of the day it doesn’t make it a fact lol.

Who the f asked you?  The clown was spouting off that no one has done more off the court than Lebron.  I asked him to prove it.  He then changed the subject to asking me to prove MJ is the Goat.  Which is an opinion and can’t be proven only by reading OPINION articles on Google.  Which is my point.  He has yet to back his claim about Lebron.  Only deflect.  Yet here you are.  Butting in.....once again.   

I can tell you the way the "room" was read. You feel Jordan is the goat, which I don't think anyone disagrees with someone having that viewpoint, yet when he mentioned LeBron's philanthropic/charitable/community-service/etc (however you want to describe that whole general category of athletes/celebrities using their platform/position/wealth to give back to those around them) may be of the greatest magnitude in NBA history (aka, "LeBron has given back FAR MORE than Jordan ever has"), you jumped in all butthurt because "HOW DARE SOMEONE SAY THAT ANOTHER BASKETBALL PLAYER HAS DONE SOMETHING MORE/GREATER/SUPERIOR THAN JORDAN!!!"

Hell, even in this Last Dance doc I've heard Jordan state that he had no interest in being a role model or anything along those lines. All he gave an ish about was playing basketball and being better at basketball than anyone else. Yes, he wanted to win Titles as a Team and knew that you can't win them alone, but his mindset all along in his Career was "how can I put ME, Michael Jordan FIRST, above any and everything else... and how can I do that without hurting the Team's chances of winning a title" 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No.  It’s not measurable.   And never said it was fact.  You can add an LOL to whatever you want.  But you changed the subject and still won’t support your claim.  

My point was LeBron has done more off the court than Jordan and than most players who ever stepped foot in the NBA. It is arguable he has done the most just like it is arguable who is the GOAT. Nothing can be proven though, like you said. I shoulda said it isn't debatable between Bron and MJ.

28 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Speaking of Jordan.  Since that’s what this thread is about.  Saw this cool artifact at the UNC Basketball Museum.  

C5A2A37A-F93A-47B9-80CB-695FC4EC7B9C.jpeg

0627CE9E-DDE1-43C1-A237-838AD9322DDC.jpeg

I might be wrong but Duke wasn't the power house it is now just yet at that time? Makes you wonder if anything else changed had he gone there instead.

I know Kobe was heavily recruited by Duke and said that is where he would of went had he gone to college. Which would of changed things for me personally cause I hate Duke and would have had to hate Kobe too lol. 

Seeing Stern on The Last Dance...man he literally just died this year. 2020 is the worst.

On 5/5/2020 at 11:35 PM, Jenkins27 said:

Just gonna leave this here since there isn’t must else to talk about rn until the next part. We can all at least agree with this right?

C41E36BC-004B-448B-93D3-323F97F551B3.jpeg

Doesn’t valuing a payday over human rights atrocities disqualify you from being the "greatest ever?”

I wish they would have talked more about the end of Jordan’s baseball career. They did a really good job of proving the gambling/suspension theory was a myth. The best argument: Would David Stern, a (pragmatist and) cold capitalist really choose to devalue his league?

To all you 30 and under dudes who haven't seen real basketball on a consistent basis (a few random youtube videos do not count), it is really this simple when comparing Lebron and Jordan.  Insert Lebron into the NBA from mid 80's to mid 90's.  He is a top 3-5 player.  Insert Jordan into today's NBA, he is either the MVP or runner up every year for 90% of his career WITHOUT shooting 3 pointers.  Jordan is also the better defender.  This discussion is done.  It should have never been a discussion to start with.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Now you’ve done it.  Here comes the millennial Village Idiot.  

Tyronn Lue was the GOAT!  Did you see how he defended AI!!!

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

1-900 sex lines

HAHAHAHA wow, I totally forgot about that.  People were really that desperate for fat, ugly women talking dirty to them for outrageous amount of money.

Finally caught up with it. It's amazing how he was able to turn on 'God Mode' so easily like a switch. Seeing how he used different things to just up his play for the next game was impressive

On 5/12/2020 at 10:04 AM, Khani1 said:

To all you 30 and under dudes who haven't seen real basketball on a consistent basis (a few random youtube videos do not count), it is really this simple when comparing Lebron and Jordan.  Insert Lebron into the NBA from mid 80's to mid 90's.  He is a top 3-5 player.  Insert Jordan into today's NBA, he is either the MVP or runner up every year for 90% of his career WITHOUT shooting 3 pointers.  Jordan is also the better defender.  This discussion is done.  It should have never been a discussion to start with.

Lol that’s no certain fact. There will always be discussion because BOTH players are arguably the GOAT.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

Lol that’s no certain fact. There will always be discussion because BOTH players are arguably the GOAT.

Kobe was better than Lebron.  Neither are as good as Jordan.