Jordan/Bulls Doc

DaEagles4Life

25 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Kobe was better than Lebron.  Neither are as good as Jordan.  

Kobe wasn’t even the best player on half of his championship teams lol.

• Like 2

Just dropping this here for discussion. Not the worst list. Made by ESPN’s "NBA experts”image.thumb.jpeg.68253c5cde4569377b5b479b49782948.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

Just dropping this here for discussion. Not the worst list. Made by ESPN’s "NBA experts”image.thumb.jpeg.68253c5cde4569377b5b479b49782948.jpeg

Good list - I'd probably move Kobe more into the 6-7 range though.  Question is, when the careers of like KD and Curry are done, do they end up in the top 10?  And who do they replace?

I never understood these arguments. 

• Like 1

Never watched basketball but from watching this show it seems like the team sucked without Pippen

Also impressive how Rodman was able to party so much and still play well the next day

What's funny on the shoes, is I was in high school 1999-2003. In that era, Air Force Ones (which are a Nike product, but not Jordan brand) were THE shoe. 

Which basketball player's sneakers were the "cool" ones to have that everyone wanted to rock? Iverson's. 

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

What's funny on the shoes, is I was in high school 1999-2003. In that era, Air Force Ones (which are a Nike product, but not Jordan brand) were THE shoe. 

Which basketball player's sneakers were the "cool" ones to have that everyone wanted to rock? Iverson's. 

nobody really gave a sheet about shoes until jordan's came around.  they were the first sneakers i can remember that sold for $100+.   jordan's changed the sneakers game. 

23 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

nobody really gave a sheet about shoes until jordan's came around.  they were the first sneakers i can remember that sold for $100+.   jordan's changed the sneakers game. 

Crazy to think he wanted to go to Adidas

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

01DABBB9-FB3E-4EB5-A5DF-77439A046575.png

Results from a poll of fans. Of course Bron would lose that lol. 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nobody asked you.  Go to the Lebron James thread.  

Well to be fair.  Nike wasn't anything but a running shoe back then and Addidas had some exposure with youth and it didn't hurt to have RUN DMC wearing them.  

Yeah, I get ya.  I should have been more clear - it's not crazy that he preferred Adidas at the time.  I meant it's NOW crazy to imagine the Air Jordan line being a part of Adidas vs. Nike

• Like 1

Let’s be honest, we all gonna watch this too if they make one.

17 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Air Force Ones had help from being cheaper and

It’s hard to compare different eras at the end of the day.... 

DCD0BCDB-4370-4860-B91D-A112FE0E5512.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

It’s hard to compare different eras at the end of the day.... 

DCD0BCDB-4370-4860-B91D-A112FE0E5512.jpeg

In all seriousness though, and ignoring the fact that Scottie is in the 90s instead of Jordan, you could also put Jordan in for the 80s

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jenkins27 said:

Let’s be honest, we all gonna watch this too if they make one.

I don't know, from a personality and intrigue level, LeBron does nothing for me. It has nothing to do with his ability on the court, which he is obviously amazing at, I just don't think the guy is that interesting. It's probably just the era he came up, but it feels like we already know everything about the guy because of social media and increased media presence. The special thing with Jordan is that before this, he never really opened up and gave an inside look to his past. He's somewhat of a recluse and doesn't do stuff like the documentary. That's why I found it interesting. I found players like Iverson, Kobe, and even Derrick Rose more interesting than LeBron from a character level. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BDawk_ASamuel said:

I don't know, from a personality and intrigue level, LeBron does nothing for me. It has nothing to do with his ability on the court, which he is obviously amazing at, I just don't think the guy is that interesting. It's probably just the era he came up, but it feels like we already know everything about the guy because of social media and increased media presence. The special thing with Jordan is that before this, he never really opened up and gave an inside look to his past. He's somewhat of a recluse and doesn't do stuff like the documentary. That's why I found it interesting. I found players like Iverson, Kobe, and even Derrick Rose more interesting than LeBron from a character level. 

Makes sense. It’s true. A doc about Rose would be must see for sure. Future 30 for 30 hopefully.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 2:41 PM, mr_hunt said:

Sonny Vaccaro changed the shoe game. He also changed the future of college basketball, which is amazing. Have you ever seen the "Soul Man” 30 For 30. It’s really good.

Did anyone else notice their DVR recorded 9 and 10 twice?

Confused the hell out of me

Such an incredible documentary. Enjoyed every episode and it had me hooked even though we knew the outcome. 

MJ is the GOAT and its not even close. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Did anyone else notice their DVR recorded 9 and 10 twice?

Confused the hell out of me

Was curious about that. Figured I just never watched/deleted as I had espn network running live that final Sunday