Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why Do Fat Girls Always Have Nice Hair?

Featured Replies

I just can’t, I just can’t do it. No fatties for me.

No giant undies, a ginormous bra, flappy boobs going all over the place, 😬😧. Squishy butt, with cheese drippings on the side of said butt. A belly full of rolls, and inches to pinch….ewwwww.

Not that I like skinny women. But there’s a happy medium in there for me.

19 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I just can’t, I just can’t do it. No fatties for me.

No giant undies, a ginormous bra, flappy boobs going all over the place, 😬😧. Squishy butt, with cheese drippings on the side of said butt. A belly full of rolls, and inches to pinch….ewwwww.

Not that I like skinny women. But there’s a happy medium in there for me.

Here ya go......

images (1).jpeg

  • Author

Skinny girls are mean. It's because they are hungry.

Chubby girls are happy! And they love to make their men happy. Really happy.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

howie

IMG_0911.JPG

11 hours ago, Redden said:

howie

IMG_0911.JPG

@LacesOut just for you

Amazing hair

Dunno gents.... this one is easy on the eyes. Not saying I don't have to allow extra time to take it all in..... but not a bad looking gal.

Must be the hair.

She is a little on the thicker side (which I personally like) but she is freaking hot as hell.

I'm sure this is how it starts.....

  • Author
On 9/3/2026 at 12:02 PM, Steve 17 said:

I'm sure this is how it starts.....

Exactly.

  • 4 weeks later...

No new pics? Smh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.