August 1, 20242 yr On 7/29/2024 at 9:35 PM, Redden said: Is this a trick question? Of course I would. @Arthur Jackson let her sit on his face after she ate a steak taco dinner
August 1, 20242 yr 1 minute ago, Godfather said: @Arthur Jackson let her sit on his face after she ate a steak taco dinner A week later I shocked the bejeezus out of some poor intern in a maternity ward
August 1, 20242 yr 53 minutes ago, Arthur Jackson said: A week later I shocked the bejeezus out of some poor intern in a maternity ward Was it the skid mark on the nose down to the chin?
August 30, 20242 yr Would @Redden show Mona Lisa a good time? We all know he'd totally destroy that spaghetti-gorging guido tart
August 30, 20242 yr 8 hours ago, Redden said: She's dead by now. I'm surprised he didn't know that....
August 30, 20242 yr 9 hours ago, Redden said: She's dead by now. Ahhh so you do have some boundaries ?
September 9, 20242 yr On 8/29/2024 at 8:26 PM, Arthur Jackson said: Would @Redden show Mona Lisa a good time? We all know he'd totally destroy that spaghetti-gorging guido tart boob.
December 4, 20241 yr Bump It's the holiday season. Plenty of fat girls with nice hair looking for love and cupcakes this time of year
April 28Apr 28 Ya know.... I've been giving this some thought..... they're not fat.They're just easy to see.
May 27May 27 On 5/24/2026 at 11:56 AM, Godfather said:Hair 10/10Lips 10/10I'm not saying it's AI, but I put that picture to my ear and it started complaining about practice.....
May 27May 27 Author 2 hours ago, BFit said:I'm not saying it's AI, but I put that picture to my ear and it started complaining about practice.....I'll be really impressed if you came up with that one.
May 27May 27 7 hours ago, Redden said:I'll be really impressed if you came up with that one.That's a BFit original. I was between that one and "I'm not saying that picture is AI, but I just saw it drop 10 grand at a TGI Fridays"
June 3Jun 3 29 minutes ago, NOTW said:@Redden do you like her hair?@hputenis this a turn on or turn off?
Create an account or sign in to comment