Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread - 2024. First to 20 Wins!

Captain F

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Shut up stupid.  This thread is for people who have been in here all along the last 11 years.  Not johnny come latelys.    

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Bandwagon is filling up in here almost as fast as Citizens Bank.  

Aww, somebody wants recognition for watching 10+ years of bad baseball. You can have it. Good job. 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You’re dumb.  But we knew that.  Go back to CVON, freak.  

Nah, I want to watch the Phillies win a World Series since I'm such a big fan. You wouldn't understand.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That’s you’re take away?  The dude has it set up on his thigh like a weirdo.  And you’re take away is that people care about baseball?  Troll away sport.  

Friendly reminder that this guy had the nerve to call people "stupid" and "dumb" in his last few posts. :roll:

Yep.  Nice catch.  Already corrected.  Working too fast here.  Glad you can bring your CVON persona into a thread about a sport that you clearly don’t care about.  

That's you're take away?

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Don’t be scared fella.  

Still slightly disturbed that you’ve decided to keep the Avatar.  NTTAWWT 

Haha you know I don’t care about that. 

• Like 1

Don’t be scared fella.  

don't worry tyra, nobody is scared of you, in fact all of cvon may be in here soon enough to make sure your day goes perfectly. 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I know.  I’m glad I can unlock that part of you.  Congrats.  Kinda takes the fun out of a new bet now.  

No bets this year. I wanna put all my energy into the team. You can still say "I told you so” and brag if you are right. Maxey needs to be more assertive for longer stretches of the game. He was kind of shying away from dominating the ball in the first half. He has to realize he is our second scoring option. The overall team hustle was lousy too. They needed more energy for a Celtics game. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

That’s your take away?  The dude has it set up on his thigh like a weirdo.  And your take away is that people care about baseball?  Troll away sport.  

Yeah.  I can tell.  

:lol: what?  It was on my wrist, which was resting on my leg.  I was laying in bed.

• Haha 1

Yeah - sorry I called a Yankees fan a greaseball and told him to get out of the thread :roll: Didn't realize it would cause such drama.

Go Phils! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

:lol: what?  It was on my wrist, which was resting on my leg.  I was laying in bed.

:lol: I stared way too long at your legs trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about. I feel closer to you now.

• Haha 1

Just now, Paul852 said:

:lol: I stayed way to long at your legs trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about. I feel closer to you now.

Did you like my foot?  :wub:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Right about what?  I haven't made any proclamations yet.  Just that Doc Rovers sucks.  I don't believe I'll get anyone to disagree with me on that.  

Your views on Harden. This is the wrong thread. 

Phillies gonna hit, Padres take a $hit, that’s what’s iiinnnn!

But yes, a-hole - the adrenaline was pumping at the end of that game :lol: It happened to me once watching Game of Thrones too :roll: 

• Haha 1

Just now, mikemack8 said:

Did you like my foot?  :wub:

There's not a part of you that isn't beautiful :wub:

Just now, mikemack8 said:

But yes, a-hole - the adrenaline was pumping at the end of that game :lol: It happened to me once watching Game of Thrones too :roll: 

:roll: I was only teasing. I too enjoy baseball but I'm not sure it has gotten my heart racing. The Eagles SB? I was certain my heart was going to come out of my chest.

• Haha 1

I’ve seen enough from Sir Anthony the last couple weeks. His stuff is back. He should be our closer. Efflin can be a 6th or 7th inning guy. Alvarado can be the bridge to Lidge. I want to see a side by side of Matt Stairs homer vs Shwarber’s from last night. Shwarbers was probably hit harder but they were both moon shots. And Harpers opposite field was like a high fly ball that never stopped going. 

27 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

no doubt those loras & renly scenes got the blood flowing for you. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m here for you, sweet thing  

Wow that’s Fing awesome! Good work man!!!