Eagles 2022 regular season R&R edition ( still no politics )

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I don't think it matters.  Even if Minnesota was the 1 seed, they will ish the bed before the NFCCG anyways, so Eagles would still have all their playoff games at home.

That is why I could not believe people wanted Dallas to beat Minnesota.  If Minnesota passes the Eagles, the above applies.

If Dallas somehow passes the Eagles, then you are the 5 seed and on the road for the entire playoffs.

Can't see Dallas passing us. Every time they get praised they end up ishing the bed. Watch them slip up and lose to Jax

29 minutes ago, downundermike said:

image.png.ec87f31f321424cf1f9efa4988917854.png

If Eagles end up with a top 5 pick I'll be shocked. If Anderson makes it to 5 I would be more astounded.

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

Can't see Dallas passing us. Every time they get praised they end up ishing the bed. Watch them slip up and lose to Jax

I know they won't, but you see my point.  Minnesota passing us is not a big deal if it happens.  Dallas passing us would be disastrous.

Just now, downundermike said:

I know they won't, but you see my point.  Minnesota passing us is not a big deal if it happens.  Dallas passing us would be disastrous.

For sure. I want Dallas playing outdoors come PO time. Let's just say how the seeding is now stays the same at the end of the season.... I like TB to take them out. Brady owns Dallas

1 minute ago, Texas Eagle said:

If Eagles end up with a top 5 pick I'll be shocked. If Anderson makes it to 5 I would be more astounded.

Hoping this most recent Saints loss demoralized them for the rest of the season. They could realistically lose out or only win one more game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

I still do not think Hurts is the MVP.  Here are the numbers extrapolated to 17 games.  Mahomes is the clear winner, Burrow / Allen tied for 2nd.

image.png.2299d14c0a4b0035caee4d3bbc3de118.png

I think the Eagles record will propel him to at least 2nd place IMO

3 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Still really good options if he doesn't. I'm guessing that Saints pick will be around 5-7

51 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Don't hate d face

Haha. Check out cigar international 

44 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Cigars.com is what I use.  

Are cubans still illegal? Are they worth the hype? I went to the DR last year and their cigars were good but to be honest I'm no cigar expert so they mostly taste the same to me. Maybe I've never actually had a good one and that's why.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I think the Eagles record will propel him to at least 2nd place IMO

Was listening to ESPN radio on the way to an appointment this morning, and even Bart Scott ( obvious racist ) said the MVP order right now is Mahomes, Burrow, Allen then Hurts.

His point, Hurts has beat Kirk Cousins and no one else.  

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

Still really good options if he doesn't. I'm guessing that Saints pick will be around 5-7

I think somewhere between 6-10. I would say they finish 2-2 at best.

• Like 1

Was listening to ESPN radio on the way to an appointment this morning, and even Bart Scott ( obvious racist ) said the MVP order right now is Mahomes, Burrow, Allen then Hurts.

His point, Hurts has beat Kirk Cousins and no one else.  

If Hurts is the reason the Eagles beat Dallas Xmas eve then he may actually get propelled even higher to 1st. TBH I couldn't care less about MVPs though. I just want playoff wins and plenty of them.

• Like 1

Jalen Hurts in the MVP discussion very much mirrors Stetson Bennett in the Heisman race.

Both are QBs for teams with the best record in the NFL/NCAA.

Statistically, both probably wouldn't be in the discussion if their teams were not playing at an elite level.

I think somewhere between 6-10. I would say they finish 2-2 at best.

@Cleveland and @Philly are guaranteed losses.  Falcons will hopefully be hyped and rally behind Ridder and they get it done.  Week 18, maybe they throw in the towel if they have lost 3 straight off the bye.

Are cubans still illegal? Are they worth the hype? I went to the DR last year and their cigars were good but to be honest I'm no cigar expert so they mostly taste the same to me. Maybe I've never actually had a good one and that's why.

Only place where I've bought authentic Cubans at were in New Orleans and Florida. I like them they're good. It's the magnesium, calcium, and iron in the Cuban soil that makes them rich in flavor. I've been to DR as well. Their cigars are good

• Like 1

@Cleveland and @Philly are guaranteed losses.  Falcons will hopefully be hyped and rally behind Ridder and they get it done.  Week 18, maybe they throw in the towel if they have lost 3 straight off the bye.

If they go 1-3 then it's a top 5 pick most likely, right?

• Like 1

Good ones are worth the hype. Problem is vacation spots sell crap at a marked up price because American vacationers will spend the money on it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Godfather said:

Only place where I've bought authentic Cubans at were in New Orleans and Florida. I like them they're good. It's the magnesium, calcium, and iron in the Cuban soil that makes them rich in flavor. I've been to DR as well. Their cigars are good

I'm heading on a cruise next year and stopping at an island off of Honduras. Are they know for good cigars too?

• Like 1

If they go 1-3 then it's a top 5 pick most likely, right?

Still gotta count on Indy, Jax, Car and Arizona winning a couple of games.

image.png.16e962d3f06ca1a204b8edd5fd4bfd6b.png

If Hurts is the reason the Eagles beat Dallas Xmas eve then he may actually get propelled even higher to 1st. TBH I couldn't care less about MVPs though. I just want playoff wins and plenty of them.

I don't care about individual awards either. Give me a Lombardi trophy. I was disappointed Doug got screwed out of coach of the year but he won the ultimate prize

2 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

Jalen Hurts in the MVP discussion very much mirrors Stetson Bennett in the Heisman race.

Both are QBs for teams with the best record in the NFL/NCAA.

Statistically, both probably wouldn't be in the discussion if their teams were not playing at an elite level.

Bennett as zero chance winning it. Williams has it wrapped up

• Like 2

I'm heading on a cruise next year and stopping at an island off of Honduras. Are they know for good cigars too?

They are good and very underrated 

Just now, Godfather said:

They are good and very underrated 

I'm going to get railroaded but will probably still buy some

• Like 1