Eagles 2022 regular season R&R edition ( still no politics )

1 minute ago, Texas Eagle said:

I'm going to get railroaded but will probably still buy some

If you liked the cigars from DR, you'll like those. Playing some golf down there? 

• Like 2

I'm going out to watch the game tonight with my buddy who is a Raiders fan. He actually is holding out hope on making the playoffs. I don't have the heart to tell him they're cooked. No way enough teams choke for them to make it.

2 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I'm heading on a cruise next year and stopping at an island off of Honduras. Are they know for good cigars too?

Yes they’re rolled on the laps by young virgins. Female, male or whatever other alternative is out there. 

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

If you liked the cigars from DR, you'll like those

I paid $40 on the resort for 2 cigars. Off resort they were probably like $2 each.

1 minute ago, Talkingbirds said:

Yes they’re rolled on the laps by young virgins. Female, male or whatever other alternative is out there. 

NTTAWWT right @4for4EaglesNest

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm going out to watch the game tonight with my buddy who is a Raiders fan. He actually is holding out hope on making the playoffs. I don't have the heart to tell him they're cooked. No way enough teams choke for them to make it.

Football is better when the Raiders are playing well. Maybe it's the nostalgia for me

• Like 1

Just now, downundermike said:

I am surprised by the lack of commentary about my new avatar.

A gift from my buddy @4for4EaglesNest for losing a board bet.

Why don't i recognize him from Sopranos? Did he come in later? I just started watching it for the 1st time this year and am on season 2 or 3.

• Like 1

Why don't i recognize him from Sopranos? Did he come in later? I just started watching it for the 1st time this year and am on season 2 or 3.

Yeah, that is down the road.  Season 6. 

And just started watching ??  I have probably watched it 8 or 9 times from start to finish.

I paid $40 on the resort for 2 cigars. Off resort they were probably like $2 each.

NTTAWWT right @4for4EaglesNest

Buying them on the resort is always expensive. I buy mine from random people walking the beaches trying to sell ish to tourists. Last time we went down there some dude tried selling me "cubans"....told him to quit the bs. Knocked them down a couple bucks afterwards. Then I told him I had only 15 bucks on me. He got desperate and took the money. 3 cigars for 15 bucks. We're talking 2016 I believe. 1 USD was 56 Dominican Pesos at that time. Not sure what it is now

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yeah, that is down the road.  Season 6. 

And just started watching ??  I have probably watched it 8 or 9 times from start to finish.

Best series of all time

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I envy you.

Have watched through 4 times. Great show.

• Like 1

Speaking of, was discussing this with a couple friends last night, what shows have you watched the most times start to finish, for me, in order, or at least close to it.

Soprano's, Justified, Fringe, Oz, The Wire, House, Psych, Monk, The Office.

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Sopranos

Mad Men

The Office

Seinfeld 

I still have yet to watch Mad Men.  Need to get on that seeing as my next ex wife is in it.

When Christina Hendricks Starred on 'Mad Men,' “Everyone Just Wanted to Ask  Me About My Bra” | Vanity Fair

Just now, downundermike said:

I still have yet to watch Mad Men.  Need to get on that seeing as my next ex wife is in it.

When Christina Hendricks Starred on 'Mad Men,' “Everyone Just Wanted to Ask  Me About My Bra” | Vanity Fair

Fn awesome! 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Speaking of, was discussing this with a couple friends last night, what shows have you watched the most times start to finish, for me, in order, or at least close to it.

The Soprano's, Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Office, Seinfeld, Mad Men, Prison Break

Sure I'm going to think of more the second I post this

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I’ve rewatched Spartacus a lot. The first few episodes have horrible effects, but it gets way better quickly. Great dialogue and ridiculous banging and killing.

In that same vein, I’ve watched Banshee a bunch. So great

3 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

The Soprano's, Breaking Bad, The Wire, The Office, Seinfeld, Mad Men, Prison Break

Sure I'm going to think of more the second I post this

I have watched the Sopranos entire series more times than I have seen Seinfeld episodes.

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

Not my smartest bet. 

You wanna call it now.  I will even be a sport and cap the new avatar at a week instead of a month.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

You wanna call it now.  I will even be a sport and cap the new avatar at a week instead of a month.

And miss out on Dean getting rookie of the month in December and storming his way to a DPOY nom?

Yes, let’s call it now for a week.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Not in order: The Office, Curb, GOT, Entourage, Breaking Bad, Dexter have all been multiple times

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Holy F.  You now?   It’s Vito Spatafore, the Fanook.   WTF?

No spoilers...

20 years later

• Haha 2