Eagles 2022 regular season R&R edition ( still no politics )

40 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I'm okay with that. I'll admit I haven't really dug into 3rd day guys too much yet. I love Porter and Tucker.

I have started the dive.  EMB mock draft season is coming, gotta be ready.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I have started the dive.  EMB mock draft season is coming, gotta be ready.

You know it. Have been cranking up the PFN simulator and started watching videos and reading scouting reports on prospects. 

Tis the season!

2 minutes ago, Iggles25 said:

You know it. Have been cranking up the PFN simulator and started watching videos and reading scouting reports on prospects. 

Tis the season!

Most Wonderful Time Of The Year GIFs | Tenor

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

I am in the same boat.  Had a bunch of stuff to do last night getting ready for my wifes xmas party on Saturday.  So I drank, watched football and helped her with stuff.

I am to old to get tanked on a week night.

Speaking of the xmas party, she is part of the planning group, the bill for her company xmas party is going to approach $ 60,000.  They put on a good gig every year.

Must be a hell of a party

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  They were supposed to come.  Their scheduler got things mixed up and I picked today because my wife is out of town and she works from home and it's really loud.  

And why do you have a hangover on a friday morning?  

Had drinks with my friend at a bar last night for the game and the beers were going down too easy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Texas Eagle said:

Must be a hell of a party

Yeah. last year some chick got so drunk she puked in the hallway on the way to the bathroom, and then explosive diahrea'd the wall.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Still so F*ng epic.  My wife left with the kids that day to go shopping as I was in a foul mood at half time.

Only game I’ve ever missed and it was for my ex girlfriends school play

• Haha 1

Yeah. last year some chick got so drunk she puked in the hallway on the way to the bathroom, and then explosive diahrea'd the wall.

Pics?  

• Haha 1

Dude, message for you in the secret portal.

That's what @EaglePhan1986 calls his too.  He won't stop PM'ing me pics of it, and you'd know from one glance that it's not much of a secret.  

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

That's what @EaglePhan1986 calls his too.  He won't stop PM'ing me pics of it, and you'd know from one glance that it's not much of a secret.  

Looks like a coat sleeve?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

We call that the silk glove.  Gotta pull your hand out, one finger at a time.  

Adam Sandler Adam GIF - Adam Sandler Adam Gross - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Godfather said:

Brah, those pictures. Haha! 

:roll::roll:  What in the actual F am I looking at with those pictures?  He is the aspergers gift that keeps on giving the whole year.  If I ever had the opportunity to meet him in person, I would 100% bring a weapon just in case.  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, hputenis said:

:roll::roll:  What in the actual F am I looking at with those pictures?  He is the aspergers gift that keeps on giving the whole year.  If I ever had the opportunity to meet him in person, I would 100% bring a weapon just in case.  

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You know he worked on those and then finally felt empowered to share them.  He probably thought he was going to get a bunch of atta-boys back at him.  That was the best he chose to share.  

When a show that looks like that pops up on Netflix, ne can brag he thought about that 10 years before anyone else.

Just now, downundermike said:

When a show that looks like that pops up on Netflix, ne can brag he thought about that 10 years before anyone else.

Didn't he also make a diorama of the Wells Fargo center with the city in the backdrop of the arena?  My 1 year daughter's hand turkey from daycare was much more impressive.  

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

Didn't he also make a diorama of the Wells Fargo center with the city in the backdrop of the arena?  My 1 year daughter's hand turkey from daycare was much more impressive.  

Yep, that is what I was referencing.

4 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

reference please. 

RTK has one of those AI art generators and he spams these retarted pictures in the Blog

• Like 1

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

RTK has one of those AI art generators and he spams these retarted pictures in the Blog

know a page number by chance ? i need a good laugh.