GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

Gardner Minshew Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

Rubbermaid® Team BRUTE® Wild Sports™ - Dallas Cowboys | Sunrise Supply

Philadelphia Eagles (13-1) @ Dallas Cowboys (10-4)

Saturday, December 24th, 4:25 PM EST

AT&T Stadium

FOX

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

Eagles +4.5

( Map not provided since it'll be nationally televised outside of the Washington and San Francisco markets)

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

6 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

Perfect pic for Dallas :Eagle_smiley:

I was proud of the first one too. Seemed so appropriate for this game.

If the Cowboys win I guess they can’t really say much because they will have beaten the Eagles with a backup qb. Since that’s the only reason the Eagles won last time 😂

Vikings win, Saints loss… let’s see if the Eagles can make this week better for Eagles fans.

39 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm sure that everyone already knows this, but in case some don't, you can listen to Merrill and Mike via a link on PE.COM:

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/liveradio/

This works, although sometimes it thinks I'm "out of market" so in that case I use one of the other eagles radio stations (often out of wilkes-barre)

4 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

This works, although sometimes it thinks I'm "out of market" so in that case I use one of the other eagles radio stations (often out of wilkes-barre)

I haven't had them give me an 'out of market' message and not let me listen, for maybe the last 2 seasons. 

I hate how all these announcers keep saying the Eagles have it locked up. They gave nothing locked up other than a playoff spot. They gotta win at least 1 game to clinch the division and #1 seed.

Archived