GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

Defense not looking good so far.  Great play by Sweat and bad through by Dak is only thing that avoided a huge gain from a wide open Shultz.  There coverage on TEs and RBs so far is awful they are so wide open every play.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

NFL wants Dallas to win this one so that it keeps them relevant the final 2 weeks of the season.

Even if they don't win I think they are still fighting for the wildcard position.

Just now, Birdman said:

This is why I despise Gannon, you have an opportunity to put them on their heels after a huge momentum shift....

But no...you let them dink n' dunk all goddamn day, with zero pressure and Dak running free 

He tried with that blitz but Maddox couldn’t finish. Then he went soft.

Just now, Birdman said:

This is why I despise Gannon, you have an opportunity to put them on their heels after a huge momentum shift....

But no...you let them dink n' dunk all goddamn day, with zero pressure and Dak running free 

I don’t get how you despise him… 

Just now, Devaster said:

Even if they don't win I think they are still fighting for the wildcard position.

They are already in the playoffs.

Just now, Birdman said:

What would you like instead? Man press and all out blitz so they throw a go route to Lamb for 50 plus?

Just now, proveagle said:

Defense not looking good so far.  Great play by Sweat and bad through by Dak is only thing that avoided a huge gain from a wide open Shultz.  There coverage on TEs and RBs so far is awful they are so wide open every play.

Disagree..QB escaping and that's it. That saved the last drive.

Just now, Devaster said:

They already clinched a playoff berth.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

They are already in the playoffs.

RIght... but I don't think the wildcard position is settled. There are 3 wildcard teams.

I'm a little surprised that we're wearing all black today and not vs. the Gnats in week 17, or can we wear them more than twice?

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Winning HFA in Dallass with a Backup QB, would just be perfect. 

All I want for Xmas…

Archived