GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, 12-24-22, 4:25PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, Devaster said:

RIght... but I don't think the wildcard position is settled. There are 3 wildcard teams.

Yeah. I think they are basically guaranteed the 5 seed now matter what. Especially since the Giants lost.

1 minute ago, Devaster said:

RIght... but I don't think the wildcard position is settled. There are 3 wildcard teams.

Huh? You said they were fighting for a wild card. They’ve gotten it. It’s like saying the Eagles are fighting for the #1 seed.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Is Goeddert playing? Not sure I’ve seen him yet.

Yes, he’s playing. 

4 minutes ago, Birdman said:

This is why I despise Gannon, you have an opportunity to put them on their heels after a huge momentum shift....

But no...you let them dink n' dunk all goddamn day, with zero pressure and Dak running free 

Same....we might as well have gym shorts back for all that gannon is doing....he might even be worse....

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Is Goeddert playing? Not sure I’ve seen him yet.

He's playing. 

Just now, CheesesteakNBeer said:

What would you like instead? Man press and all out blitz so they throw a go route to Lamb for 50 plus?

You can't just let Dak game manage his way down field and chew time off the clock 

I'd put my money on Slay-Lamb rather than suffer death by a thousand cuts 

Just now, Swoop said:

I agree that we need to be running, but, we can't completely abandon throwing, too. We have the weapons, let it rip some.

I think we will.  Pretty sure they are trying give the defense a rest, trying to make this a time consuming type of drive.  Dallas' offense was on the field for the vast majority of the 1st quarter. 

2 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

Minshew needs to disguise those handoff RPOs a bit better 

Not sure if that's his strong suit anyway?

lol Minshew is not Hurts. Lmao. It even close. Hurts throws that ball low where only his guy gets it. MVP

Archived